Chapter 13~

Abigail's POV

Oh god everything is a mess, everybody is everywhere!! I stare at the view that's in front of me. Suddenly Baekhyun shouts, "Cockroaches! Cockroaches!" While pointing somewhere in front of us.

"It's just a cockroach!" I heard a voice. It came from Xiumin. He's watching TV.

I look down and by my foot, there's a cockroach. I hold Chloe's hand tightly and she seems to get my sign. I'm scared of cockroaches. My mind reverts back to our time in high school where one day Lily was holding a dead cockroach and chased me around the school, I had a marathon that day.

Chloe looks at me and she gives me the 'don't worry' look. My body begin to relax because I know Chloe's got my back whenever I fall on the ground and start screaming and crawling away from the scene of infestation. Well I relaxed at least until Lily pick up the cockroach and hangs it in front of Baekhyun.

He shouts like a girl and runs to the bathroom and locks himself in there. I start cold sweating. I think I know where this is going. Lily looks at me from the corner of her eyes and smirks. I'm biting my bottom lip and closing my eyes to calm myself down, when I open my eyes the cockroach was right in front of me. What Deja Vu.

"AAAHHHHH!!!" I run behind the sofa where Xiumin is watching TV. He is so relaxed, he walks around the sofa and sits next to me on the floor. 

"Are you okay?" he ask me in Korean, that I happen to understand. I could only muster up a nod while trying to calm myself. 

I look behind Xiumin and I see Lily, Chloe, Suho and Kris laughing uncontrollably. Such friends they are. I hear footsteps and then suddenly there's Luhan standing looking at me and Xiumin and then looking at the laughing 'quadruplets'.

"Oh hey girls. Have you killed the cockroach yet? I need to use the bathroom and Baekhyun won't come out," he says in English.

"Yeah it's killed," Chloe replies. I can see a blush forming on her cheeks as Luhan smiles and walks away.

A moment later Baekhyun walks out with Lay as his shield. He's hiding behind Lay just in case the cockroach is still there I guess; I completely understand cos most of the time Chloe is my human shield. I start to giggle softly when I see Baekhyun peeking behind Lay's shoulder.

"Is it gone?" Lay asked.

"Yep!" Kris and Lily exclaim in unison. Lily starts to blush while Kris, he starts clearing his throat for no reason.

"I heard another scream after I locked myself in the bathroom. I'm sure it wasn't my imagination screaming, who was it?" Baekhyun asks standing next to Lay now.

"That girl over there," Suho replies to him while gesturing to me.

"Ooh... so you're also scared of cockroaches like me," Baekhyun says while looking at me who still looks freaked out. I figure that my face is probably still pale.

When I'm calm I just realise that there's only a few of EXO members in the living room. Where are the rest of the members? I'm particularly worried about Chen. He was limping the other day when I saw him.

"Anyway... Where's the rest of you guys?" I ask them.

"The rest of us?" Lay ask raising an eyebrow.

"The rest of EXO," Chloe answers for me. That gal and I do think alike.

"Oh! They're..." Lay trail off, "Eh, I don't know! Ya Kris you should know! You're the dad!"