-

Yoshiko awoke with a groan. It has been probably 13 days since she first arrived to Seido. Which meant that in 2 days, school would start.

Make no mistake, Yoshiko loves school and doing her work, especially essays. But it's just that the baseball club was so much funner. She would get to know more about the people Ryousuke made friends with, and she would be friends with the managers of the team.

In short, she just doesn't want to stop doing baseball.

Anyways, as she quietly make her way to the shower room (where she would wait for like 2 hours until all the boy has gone out) with her towel slung across her shoulder, Yoshiko notices a cat.

The cat was grey, it has some white spots on its body and a black circle around its right eye.

"Ohh, let me look at you," Yoshiko purred and crouched down, clicked her tongue while holding out her hand. The cat stood up and sniffed her hand in reluctance.

"You're cute," She said again, finally grabbing it by the body and she realised of how thin it was. Only the fluffiness of its fur made it look like it was properly fed.

Damn, Yoshiko thought, Aniki and his friends finished all my food yesterday. Yoshiko frowned slightly as she scratched the back of the cat's ear, wondering how she would feed the cat. "After I take a shower, I'd feed you with a part of my breakfast, 'Kay?"

Yoshiko lifted the cat to the air, something like how Rafiki would lift Simba up if you've watch The Lion King before. Only, the cat was facing Yoshiko.

"I'm going to name you Takoyaki." She smiled as the car wagged its tail and meowed, "Takoyaki-san."