Like A

"You know," Yoshiko said, "I heard that in a few weeks, a festival will be held in central Tokyo." She said, casually stepping on Kuramochi's foot. Since Rei taught Kuramochi a little lesson, he had been avoiding Yoshiko. And now, she is forcing him to sit next to her.

"So?" Miyuki, who was sitting in front of her, asked. Obviously, he is not interested in it.

Yoshiko tolled her eyes, eating her rice before answering, "I mean, fireworks, foods, games," She looked at Miyuki, "What more could you ask for?" She asked in return.

"I don't know, it seemed boring..."

"Tch, it's not like I'm asking you if you wanna go," She turned her head towards the other first years, "You guys wanna go?"

"Ah, I can't," Kawakami scratched the back of his head, "I really need to study for the upcoming exams..."

"My homeroom teacher want me to stay back after class," was Maezono's reason.

"I can go," Miyuki raised his hand up. Yoshiko ignored him and turned to Kuramochi.

"Mooooooooooooooocccchhhhiiiiiiiiii?" Yoshiko pleaded, with her hand clapped together and on top of her forehead.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to," He answered shortly, looking away.

"I can go," Miyuki tried again, both of his hands raised this time.

"If none of you can go, I'll just ask the managers," Yoshiko pouted, her mood turning sour as she stabbed her rice with her chopsticks.

"Sorry, Yoshiko-chan..."

"Yeah."

"I can-"

Yoshiko yawned loudly, interrupting Miyuki for the third time, "You know what? I'll ask them now." Yoshiko declared as she stood up, leaving her food while quickly jogging to where the managers are.

"Guys!" The 4 managers turn their heads towards her. Yoshiko panted lightly before fixing up a cheerful smile on her face. "The local shrine at Central Tokyo will held a festival!" She informed them happily.

"Oh, I think I've heard about that," Fujiwara Takako, or as Yoshiko referred to her as Nee-san, said.

"It's next week isn't it?" A third year manager, Sugawara Mei, inquired as she put the dishes away in a yellow box for it to be washed later.

"Yeah, yeah!" Yoshiko almost bounced up and down in excitement. "Do you want to come?" She asked with a hint of hope in her voice.

Sachiko agreed immediately, while Yui said she needed to ask her parents first. Takako simply smiled at her saying that she will think about it.

"I need to study," Mei whined, her mouth curling into a frown. "If I don't ace this test my parent's gonna pull me off the baseball team..."

Yoshiko nodded, understanding since it's Mei-senpai's last year in high school. She didn't brought it up, though. Instead, she straightened her body and saluted Mei, "Mei-senpai..." She said seriously, "Fighting."

"Ahhh you brat!" The brown-haired senpai hit the top of Yoshiko's head playfully. "Stop acting like you're sending me off to a war, dammit!"

"Oh my God, senpai, chill."