Chapter 4 GOM and Rin

A/N:Hi,guys thank you for your patience the whole team of GOM will be in this chapter.

Rin's POV

Glad I survived,all of those people,even our guardians' are having a hard time with them.Why are they so loud?Anyway,instead of entering the music club,I decided to enter the Basketball club,cause I want to play again.Cause,in America I play Street ball.Then,I saw some weird people,then the girls started squeling,shouting,screaming and etc.

Are they really that popular?Cause I don't know them.Except for that yellow haired man,he was my business partner last month.Then,WE BECAME FRIENDS. Then Kise spotted me,
"Oh,Rinhimecchi,so your attending this school-ssu" Kise said as he approached me.
"So,got a problem?"I said to him in a sarcastic tone. "Himecchi,hidoi" Kise whined T-T.Then,
"Sorry,to disturb your little reunion but,"the teal haired guy said as he pointed the fangirls and boys.They were screaming
"RIN AND KISE KUN!!!!!!I SHIP THEM!!!!!".Both Kise and I run away,together with the other boys.

Len's POV

Just how persistant are our fans,they are such pain,sometimes. But how can we survive them if they are so persistant.Huh,why am I in this situation?(What happened to him)

Flashback

I was about to go and get my bag,when I heard screams.Then,I saw my sister running with Kise,and she said "LEN,RUN!!!and She dragged me.

End of flashback

And now,Huh.What a pain ,anyway."Oi,Kise can WE join the basketball club?"I asked Kise who is panting."Of course,but 'We' who is the other one?"Kise said and he's still panting."It's Rin"I said and when I said that his face,you cannot tell what it is,in his mind."Rin?RIN!!!Plays basketball!!!!!"Kise shouted infront of my face but I'm cool with it."Yes,and don't be little me"Rin said in a very annoyed tone.

Test for talent in basketball:
In the gym:

Akashi assembled for a one on one with Rin."You ready?"Akashi asked Rin."I was born ready!"Rin replied.
(Guys,I suck but endure with it)

When the ball was in the air,Akashi got the ball first.So,Rin was in a defensive position. Because Rin is good in defensive Akashi couldn't move at all,and Akashi was caught offguard,so Rin easly stole the ball. Instead,of alley hooping, she did the 3 pointer in half court.And etc

Result:(A)-30  (R)-100

(Don't take this seriously I don't play basketball so pls Sorry)

Reaction/s:

Len was clapping,for his sisters victory.Everyone in GOM was shocked, because she has the talent like Aomine,Kise and Midorima,all together.But that is just the glimpse of her,true talent.

What talent is she hinding?