Chapter 9 Kise's Revelation and Akashi's sweet kiss

Len's POV

After those game of ours, we decided to sleep and because of my dare Akashi will sleep between me and Rin.

"Oyasumi.." Rin said closing her eyes.

"Oyasumi." Akashi said too, but I know he is not going to sleep properly with Rin on his side.

"Hehehe, better sleep or your good looks will go bad." I said to tease him, and went to bed.

Morning:(Sunday)

"Yah~." I yawned and see both of them hugging each other so I took a picture and smirk.

"Hehe, you two looks cute together."

Let's see what's going to happen later.

Rin's POV

I opened my because of the sun ray blinding me. The curtains were open. And the very first person, I saw is Akashi we are hugging each other.

God, help. His so warm, I can feel his hot breath and warm skin.

"Um......, Aka-chan?" I poked his face. I just realized how cute he is.

Oh no, he moved so I pretended that I was asleep.

"Wake up~, you sweet little couple~" Len said in a sarcastic sweet tone.

"Aniki, what couple?" I asked.

"Here's a proof." He showed me his phone, where we were hugging each other when we're asleep.

"Hey, delete that photo!" I shouted in annoyance.

"No, not a chance." He went towards the door and run.

"Uh, you are so DEAD, Len come back here!" I followed him, and unlucky me I woke Akashi up.

"Good morning." He said.

"Uh, good morning." I said.

"So, what's with the shouting?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said back.

And quickly ran towards the dining table.

After eating, Akashi went home.

And here comes, Mr.Annoying. Huh, stupid aniki.

"Bye, bye~, sweet heart, mwuah, mwuah~." Len said pretending to be a girl. Good thing, Akashi isn't here anymore.

"Stop it."

And the day end, with my stupid annoying big brother of mine, annoying me. The end

Next day:

Kise's POV

I woke 5:00 a.m., because of our photo shoot with the Kagamine's.
We are excused for class.

Then, I saw a white limousine,oh, it's the Kagamine alright, with...........Akashicchi.

What?!?!?!, I burst out the coffee I drank. "Akashicchi?" I asked.

"What?" Akashi said.

"Oh, hi, Ki-chan!!" Rincchi said.
Wonder why I never get annoyed when Rincchi's the one who is calling, me Ki-chan. It's because, I like her already.

I'm not that stupid, to think that Akashi doesn't like Rincchi. But, I'll pretend that I do not know. But, it's annoying.

"Hi, Rincchi." I said waving my hand. "And Lencchi." I'm going to ask a question,why is Akashicchi's here?, when our photographer spoke.

"Hi, I'm going to introduce Akashi but, I know that you know him already. But, still.... he's going to take part in this photo shoot, great?"

"Nani?!" Lencchi and I said in chorus.

"Oh, that'll be great idea, right aniki and Ki-chan?"

We just nodded.

Photo shoot:

Here in this photo shoot, Rincchi is my couple. And I'm so happy.

Akashicchi is so annoyed when he heard about it. Cause, our theme is swim wear summer. Rincchi is wearing a two piece swimsuit, while I where a swimming trunks and topless.

But, the next batch is Akashicchi and Rincchi is the couple, I got annoyed by it. Rincchi is the empress, while Akashicchi's the emperor. And a additional kiss on the cheeks by Rincchi.

The next batch was a cute one, Rincchi's wearing a panda sweater with matching pink skirt and bow. And Lencchi's also wearing a panda sweater, and wearing a headphone.

Q:Why is Rincchi's always in the photo shoot ?
A: Cause Rincchi's running for the best model and idol award.

So we help her. And being a idol, she's also an actress together with her brother Len.

This month Rincchi's going to be a leading actress to a love story, together with Lencchi.

After the photo shoot:

"Thanks for the hard work." And we left.

Rin's POV

We are in our residence. To celebrate our success. "Hey, may I excuse me?" asked Len, I just nodded and he walked away.

"Cheers?" I asked Akashi.

"Cheers." He said.

"You, know that was a good day. A success, thank you for helping me, get what I aim. Thank you so much." I said.

"Not a problem." He said.

"So, here's my little reward." I kissed him on the cheek, wink and walked away.

Akashi's POV

Is that real? She kissed me? Am I dreaming?

I have so many questions in my head, until...........Len came.

"So how did the sweet little kiss go?" He asked, so he saw.

"Hm, good." And went home.

Ja~ne