Chapter 5 Mysterious girls

Akashi's POV

That girl won, that girl never fails to amaze me.(you'll find out soon why did he say that he knows Rin) "Congrats, you won" I said to congratulate her.
"Yeah, thank you" She said in reply. Now, next challenge is her brother. It's Len vs. Aomine, wow, her brother is also good way good ,than Aomine.And in the end Len won so they are welcome to the basketball club.But, the problem is for Rin we don't have a girl's basketball.

Third Person's POV

Outside the gym:

They are planning on, what are they going to do with Rin. Rin has the potential, but she's the girl in the club. "How about recruting girls?" Midorima asked Akashi. "Recrute? Girls? Impossible, girls are not interested in basketball , besides the only girl I know who is interested in basketball is Rin" Akashi said in reply. "Yeah,but still.. ....."Midorima said. They kept on thinking on what are, they going to do with Rin's talent until they saw 6 girls chatting. "But,they don't have girls basketball" the white haired girl said to the green haired girl. "Yeah,that's true" the green haired girl said in reply. Then the boys decided to invite them to the basketball club. The 6 girls were happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:Sorry if it is short,but take a guess who is those 6 girls. Put your answer in the comments.

Ja~ne