Chapter 6 Surprise (part 1)

A/N:Rin's in a sweet mood, so she's using 'nee-chan' for Len, instead of "Len" etc.

Language/s:

Normal- English
Bold- Japanese
Itallic-French

Begin!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Len's POV

It's already morning,and were here in Paris,France for a family reunion and Christmas party. I'm excited cause, I'll see Kaito and my other cousins. And some business partners after the reunion.(All of the vocaloids are the Kagamines cousins, uncle's and aunties)

But, I'm not that intersted with business, and I'm fully aware that I'm the elder at minute,but, still I don't like the pressure that mom and dad are gaving me. Because, I'm still a teen you know. I really don't like being the elder, but there's nothing I'm going to do with it.

Rin's POV

(Rin is sweet today remember, she's moody)
Right now, I'm choosing my dress. But, I can't decide so I went into my brothers room.
"Nee-chan,which is prettier the blue or the yellow one."I asked Len, who is texting someone. "Hey,nee-chan are you listening?" I stole his phone. "Hey, Rin stop it give it back!!". Then, I saw who is he texting to, I read what....was...written....it's.............Jane.

"Who is this Jane person, you're girlfriend?" I asked him. "N-no........she's not........." he said while blushing. "Ehh,really now" I have a mischivous smile put in my face. "What are you, thinking?" Len asked me. "Oh, nothing much,hehe"my mischivous was still in my face. "Anyway, which one do you think is prettier this one or this one?" I asked him, it was pretty puzzling since both of the dresses were beautiful. "I want a gown for you" Len stated. "But, mom said a dress, right" I said. "Well, then wear this" he brought out a white dress, it was full of white beads on the lower line of the skirt. "Nee-chan, it's so beautiful, you sure I can wear it?" I asked him. He just nod, and because of happiness and excitement, I hugged him. "Thank you!!!!" And kiss his cheeks. "Hehe, stop it, anyway, why are extra sweet today" Len asked. "Because, I love family reunion's" I replied, but the truth is I don't know cause usually I'm grumpy, but I'm kinda sweet today, I don't why.

Len's POV

At the hall:

I quickly spotted, Kaito because he is the only man in here who have a scarf in his neck, and his wearing a suit. "Yo, Kaito!" I shout as I approached him. "Oh, Len, long time no see " Kaito said back. "Yeah, hey where is Miku?" I asked him. "With Rin, of course" he replied.

Then we just chat and chat, about what happened to him here in France, and about my stay in Japan. "So, your also popular there? "-Kaito

"Of course, who do you think am I, I'm the great Len Kagamine "-Len

"I see, your narsasstic as always"-Kaito

"BEAR, WITH IT!"-Len

And we both laughed.

Rin's POV

I was in my room, wearing the dress brother gave, it's surely is beautiful. Then, the door broke open, then I saw a girl in a light green dress. "Bonjour, Rinhime-sama" she said sarcasticly, by the voice I knew who she was. "Miku, stop calling me in that name, it's not funny." Then we both giggle.

"I missed you!!!!" I said and I bear hug her. "Yeah, me too, but could you stop it." Then I quickly let go of her. "Let's go to the ball room" she asked and I nodded.

Third Person's POV

The party started, with Lenka having the opening remarks.

And time skippu~(I'm lazy)

And it's already time for the bussiness work for Len.

Len's POV

I was already on the meeting place, and was waiting for our soon to be business partner. "Mr. Kagamine, please wait for a minute"

I just nodded to my secretary, I mean dad's.

Then the door broke open, I am surprised when saw the man in front of me.

"Hi, there Len, your looking handsome as always, it's been a long time no see"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Who could that man be?
Find out to the next part.
This chapter is  the christmas break special. So you'll meet the girls soon enough. Hehehe

Ja~ne