2

Fifth, period came by. It came by way, too fast if you ask me. I got my lunch, I just bought a sandwich and a coke since I don't really eat here because the food is a living hell. 

Before I walked out to go to the library someone yelled my name, I turned squinting my eyes to see who it was. I spotted the red hair boy, Michael was his name waving his hands in the air motioning to me to sit with them. I walked over there slowly, a little to slow

"Hey Carly" Michael smiled, I smiled in return sitting down in between Luke and Ashton. "Who the fuck puts ketchup in their apple sauce?" Ashton cursed. 

"Ok listen I think it tastes good." Calum shrugged continue eating his applesauce. I giggled a little and ate my sandwich in peace. 

"Tell us about yourself, Carly," Luke said I wanted to scream. I hate talking about myself because I feel that I would say too much and everyone would just get too bored.

"Uhm, well I been here since Freshman year, I like to read and my favorite color is grey." I smiled,

"Grey? What the fuck" Ashton laughed, I'm starting to not like this dude. 

"Well I also like white, but whatever" I rolled my eyes.

"Ignore him, Ashton dude you been rude all day." Michael butts in

"Sorry, I need to piss" Ashton got up and left the table only leaving me Luke, Calum and Michael

"Is he always like this?" I asked

"No, Ashton is giggly and literally a girl" Calum said with his mouth full of food. 

"Are you going to homecoming?" Michael asks, I sighed I totally forgot about homecoming let alone Prom at the end of the year.

"Uhm I'm not sure probably not." Maybe because no one asks me ever.

"Awe, You should go!" Luke cheers.

I laugh and the bell rings which means  lunch was over.