6

A month as flown by, and I am back sitting by myself at lunch. Well, I am not all alone, I have Brooklyn.

Brooklyn and I got more close ever since the night at the party.  

"Ok, so my mom has a new boyfriend and wants me to attend dinner tonight. So I need you to come over" She pleases

"Yeah sure" I nodded. What could be so bad?

"Ok, let me warn you my mom can be a bit-" Brooklyn covered her mouth and ran out of the lunchroom. What was that all about? I walked to the bathroom noticing her puking in the stall. 

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked she was now balling her eyes out. 

"No I am not ok, I'm late on my period and I been having these morning sicknesses." She started crying even more and I got on my knees holding her.

"Yeah shh, it's ok. When was the last time that you. You know?" I asked.

"Uhm... Last month at the party with Luke.." My face falls. "He just started talking to me and said he likes me and now I ruined it because I could be pregnant!" She screams. I tried to cover her mouth with my hand, she was awfully very loud.

"Lets go get some tests" I suggested, she nodded flushing the toilet and washing her hands. We walked out of school and went straight to the store, buying 4 different tests just in case. 

"I will wait right here," I said. 

"Ok, I'll be right back." She nodded and went into the bathroom, I crossed my fingers.

She came back out looking terrified, "Well what does it say?" I asked.

"It doesn't show the results until 30 minutes" She sighs.

"Ok, well let's go eat something. " She nodded,

-