4

Friday rolled by too fast. I didn't even know what to wear to Michael's party. 

That's what I was doing right now, I was standing in front of my closet deciding what to wear. My mom said it was fine to go as long as I return home safely. I pulled a tight black dress out of my closet with some black heels. Looks good to me

Putting on some makeup and curling my long blonde hair, I was all set to go.  The party didn't start till 9, it was 8:50 so I decided to watch some keeping up with the Kardashians till it was at least 9:30.

-

Parking was a living hell, I mean how many cars were there? I have no idea probably more than 80 that's for sure. I parked a few blocks down and started walking down the block (which let me tell you it was hard has fuck in these heels.) 

Since the door was already open filling people up and going out, I just walked in. People dancing, drinking, laughing and having a good time was what was inside this house. 

I went straight to the kitchen to get a drink, I was thirsty from all that walking. I wasn't a big fan of drinking, but I wasn't a kid about it. 

"Carly!" Someone yelled I turned around to see Michael smiling. "You made it!" 

"Of course I did, this is a nice party you got going on here." I complimented. 

"Thank you. You look great by the way" He eyed me up and down. I chuckled and nodded trying to keep my cool.

Before Michael said anything else, Calum came by his side smiling "Dude Luke is actually getting some tonight." He laughed

"Really? Who is she?" Michael asks sipping his drink

"I don't know, some girl named Brooklyn, but she's hot as fuck." He frowned looking down. Wait I know Brooklyn, well I met her today. 

"Damn it, Luke. Well. nice, he's getting laid for once" Michael laughed. I felt like I was going to be sick. I walked out getting another drink. Drinking it a little too fast. 

"Slow down girl." I put my cup down and saw Luke standing there.

"Aren't you suppose to be like getting laid or something?" I asked, Luke's smile slowly faded. 

"I'm going to fucking kill Calum for telling." He rolled his eyes.

"Truth or dare anyone?" Someone yelled. What the hell? We are seniors not in   fucking  4th grade. 

Everyone starts to scream and go into a small circle, I groaned and went into the circle where the whole party basically was. 

"Truth or dare Ashton?" Calums asks. 

"Fucking truth." He said 

"Is it true you think Carly is hot?" He smirked looking towards me, I blush while everyone turned their head to me.

"Hell yeah dude, ten out of ten would bang." He laughed.

"Truth or dare Carly?" 

"Uhm.. Truth." I said. I wasn't up for any dares tonight.

"Is it true your a virgin?" Luke asks. Everything began to freeze. That's my personal life.

"Y-Yes" 

Everyone, mostly everyone in the room started to laugh. Someone even shouted "Wow prude!"

My eyes began to water and I ran out the door as fast as I can. I could hear someone calling my name behind me But I didn't want to look back. 

I soon got tired and went to the park that was nearby, I mean I was in heels after all. 

-