Surprise Reunion

We'll ask you to play the song at the top at a certain point in the chapter.

Clarke's POV:
Octavia is trying to get me to go to to a football game. I got a letter saying Bellamy won't able to come home from the army this year. I've been very depressed about it lately and Octavia's trying to get me to go out.
"Come on Clarke, just come to the football game!" "No Octavia!" "Clarke Grace Griffin" "Octavia Rose Blake" Octavia sighs and looks at the ground. "Fine I'll come" I say. Her eyes light up and she squeals. I cover my ears. "Shut up Octavia" I say. "Sorry..." she says. We both laugh

The Next Day
Octavia and I are heading to the football game now. It's so packed. We arrive, and go to find our seats. We just made it in time because the game is just starting now.
Half Time
It's half time now. All the cheerleaders did their half time routines already. The Patriots are winning against the Giants, 35-21. Suddenly the loud speaker comes on. "Clarke Griffin can you please come down on to the field" Me? I look at Octavia and she smiles. She tells me to go and I do. I walk down and a security guard lets me on the field. Once I step on the field, the song Crush by David Archuleta starts playing.
(Play the song now.)
I start to tear up a little because that's Bellamy and I's song. He told me it was our song because it was how he felt about me. He had such a big crush on me, he would say. God, I miss him so much. Then, I see the cheerleaders coming out in a big blob. It looks like there is someone behind them. I can't really tell because I'm far away from them. Suddenly all the cheerleaders split, and there stands Bellamy, in his army uniform, with a bouquet of roses. I gasp and cover my mouth with my hand. I start to sprint toward him and he runs to me too. I jump into his arms, wrap my legs around his waist, and put my face in the crook of his neck. He wraps his arms around me tightly and spins me around. The whole crowd cheers like crazy. I'm literally sobbing right now. He's stroking my hair and whispering little things I can't really understand into my ears. When he sets me down, he pulls me in for a kiss. The crowd erupts with even louder cheers. The kiss is passionate and perfect. We break apart and put our foreheads together. He smiles, which causes me to smile. He wipes the tears off my cheeks and says "I missed you so much Princess, I love you" "I missed you too Bell, I love you" I say back. Someone comes on the field and hands Bellamy a microphone. I give him a confused look, but he doesn't notice.

Bellamy's POV:
I'm so nervous every right now. Clarke looks really confused right now. "Clarke, since the day I met you, I knew you were the perfect one for me. You're stubborn, sassy, and sometimes a bitch." She rolls her eyes but I keep saying "But you're my stubborn, sassy, bitch. You're also beautiful, smart, funny, kind, caring, and perfect in every way. I love you so much Clarke and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to start a family with you. I want to grow old with you. So..." I say while pulling out the black box and getting down on one knee. She gasps, covers her mouth with her hand, and starts to tear up. "Will you, Clarke Griffin, marry me?" "Yes" she says quietly, "Yes" she says again, this time louder. I put the ring on her finger, pick her up, and spin her around. The crowd cheers and we both smile. She looks at the ring and smiles bigger. She gives me a hug and says "I missed you so much" "I missed you too princess" I say hugging her back, and kissing the top of her head. I love her so much.