Prediction....

Patrica

We were by the beach and Patty my best friend wanted to stop by the fortune teller. "Let's go.." Patty whined.

"Girl ion feel like going and you know they be fake."

"Well I believe they are true."

"Fine let's go." I groaned as we went in there but I felt as if a shadow was following me....

I turned and nothing was there then we walked in. "Hello darlings.." The fortune teller says.

"We came to predict our futures." Patty says as she sits down in the chair then I stood by the wall and folded my arms.

"No darling I want her." she pointed at me.

"Me? I don't wanna get my-"

"Come on patrica stop being all mean and have some fun."

"Ugh fine." I groaned and sat down. She put her fingers on her temples when she did a face appeared and grinned at me.

"Oh my heavens! No.... I-It can't b-e." she stutters and I thought it was fake.

"You seen it Patty?"

"Seen what? I ain seen nun but her scream."

"Wait we can't be the only two that seen that."

"Certainly we did and take this dream catcher."

"I don't need that and this must be some foolery." I folded my arms and got up.

"Beware of the phantom! He's coming to get you!" she yelled as she panicked.

"Look woman I don't know if this joke is funny but it needs to stop."

"I am not!"

"Patty don't lie did you see a guy's face?"

"Nope I watched and then she panicked  plus I'm so confuse."

"Oh she didn't see it but you seen it which means you need this dream catcher because your his permanent victim....." She gave the catcher.

I threw it back and shook my head. "Okay let's go! Waste of time." I mumbled and dragged patty.

"Patrica! What the hell is going on!?"

"You seen it and I knew this was a waist of time plus I'm *yawns* tired for some oddly reason."

"Don't go to sleep and I'll get the dream-"

"No okay!? I'm just tired and ima go to sleep like damn." I got in driver's side.

"You say so." she got in and we drove off. My eyes got heavier and then a guy flashed in front of my face.

Then I noticed I was somewhere else but in a room.

"Paaaaatrrrriiicaaaaaaa"

I was so sleepy my eyes shut and then I heard a scream. "Patrica!" I opened my eyes and jumped then stop the car with my brakes before I was a few inches away from a pole.

"What the hell!?"

"I'm so sorry and I don't know but I heard someone call my name but it was a male..." I say as I put my hand on my chest.

"Was it that dude you and the lady was talkin bout?"

"It can't be- maybe I'm so tired maybe I'm just imaginating."

"Lemme drive." And we switched seats. I looked out the window and then made it home.

"Thanks girl!" Patty says.

"We live in the same house dumbass cause u needa crash remember?" I laughed.
"Oh ya."

We went inside and I was too tired to eat so I went in my room and laid down on the bed. My eyes got heaver and then I shut them........

                Dream

I was taking a shower and then the door made a noise.

Creek......

"Who is it?" I said as I looked around.

As shadow appeared and I start to run. When I did I made it downstairs to call patty. "Patty! Patty! Come on patty!"

I went back up into my room and then the door closes on its own then locks. My eyes widened and the shadow appeared a tall tattooed guy, with twists, wearing a purple looking outfit then I noticed his face.

"No.... It can't be.... Okay patty the gig is up!" I yelled.

"Baybeh shut up...." he says and I looked.

"I don't know who you are but-" he pinned me to the bed and I screamed but he stapled my lips then taped them causing them to bleed. He tied me up and I couldn't move.

"Mph!" I tried to scream but I couldn't. I try waking myself up but nothin worked.

He took the towel off of me and grinned much more. "Look at ya." he put his hand by my area and kissed my neck.

I whimpered and he teased it. "Come on." he says as he rubs quicker and roughly.

I squirmed but he slapped me in my face leaving a huge mark. "Don't move!" he yells causing me shake my head quickly.

Legs shook and I tried to hold it in but I leaked all on his fingers. He licks it all off and then places his middle finger inside of me. He goes fast and rough I tried not to squirm then tears strained down my face.

He messed with my nipples and kisses my neck. I felt much more in pain. He bites down my neck causing blood to come from it. "Somethin' big,sexy,and got tha best beauty and body makes wanna want ya more."

I shut my eyes and I leaked on his finger. He licks it off and put his mouth by my area. His tongue went inside of me and started to suck the life outta me. His tongue grew longer inside of me which made me so creeper out. It wiggled inside of me and it goes in and out. I started to leak again and grins. "You good Patrica."

I looked as if he knew my name was and how? "I've been watchin ya."

I shook my head and cried much more. He finishes and stands up. Damn he tall and he is scary. It was the phantom.... He walked out the door and I was shooken.

"Patrica!!" Patty shakes me and yells.

"Huh?!"

"You are bleeding!!"

"Oh my god! Let's go find that gypsy fortune teller and ask her this but lemme fix myself up....."