Wakeup Call With Suprises Part 1

Patricia

I mean I'm so exhausted but I can't even close my eyes for one second cause somethin might happen as I sleep. If I start seeing stuff then I'm truly going to sleep. I mean if you were tired I mean would you sleep?

"Patricaaaaaa."

"Patricaaaaaa."

"Go to sleeeeep."

"I know you want to."

I heard a voice say soundin so familiar but I was too sleepy to identify him. Maybe one blink.......

                      Dream

I was on a beach and wearing a bikini. I mean it does look pretty out here. My hair into a bun I mean if this was real life I would've brought this outfit..... Oh wait..... I have this outfit!

I looked around for him but he isn't no where to be around. I mean maybe the tea did somethin or somethin did.

I walked on the sand and noticed that I was going lower. Wait.... There's not quicksand on no damn beach!

I tried to get out but it was too late. Somethin tells me that this was a trap.... Oh shit...

The sand made me looked as if I was buried into the sand just with my head out

I heard someone walking and I wish to run but I couldn't. The sun turned red and the sky was black. That is some shit I neva seen.

It was august- I mean the phantom- you know what hell with it. It's the same person shit.

"Look who fell asleep." He grins.

I'm so tired of cleaning off blood it ain't funny. "What's wrong?"