Sleeping Patrica

Maleficent in MM

"So he must be doing fairy tales?" I said to selma.

"Yeah so we just should watch because this the fairytale dream phrase before the flashback phrase for him comes. We need to stay here with the crystal ball to watch because she needs to conquer this on her own." I said.

Patricia

The scene changed now I was dressed as princess Aurora but with a shorter black dress. I guess he wants everything to be black and I can tell. I was inside a cottage with a blanket on my head as she had it with a basket.

Three colorful fairies appeared. "Patricia dear it's your birthday and we want to celebrate." Fauna says as she starts to knit the pillow.

"I mean look how big you gotten! Looking just like your mom!" Flora says.

"Okay I will go into the forest and stay near by." I said as I smiled but I heard someone else.

"I didn't even get a chance to tell her anything." Merryweather pouted and folded her arms.

"I'm sorry Merryweather you can tell me what you want to tell me."

"I was going to say how big you gotten, and want to celebrate but mostly be brave and stay away from strangers." she says as I smiled and left the cottage.

I was in the moods humming a song

because I felt like it. The woods are darker and more scarier than the actual woods I'll see. I seen something was watching me so I turned and was a bush with green eyes. "Who are you? I know you're there." I said as I went closer.

She was behind the tree and turned. "Come out I know you want to." I said

"Then you'll be afraid." she says as she walks out.

Wow maleficent and I don't want to mess up how things go or it'll be out of hand. So I'll just play along and she smirks. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Don't worry about doll but after this you won't remember seeing me."

"What you-"

She blew dust in my face and then I fainted. When I woke up all I could remember is going into the woods and now I'm on the ground. I got up and dusted myself off and decided to go back to the cottage.

"I want the dress to be blue!" Merryweather says.

"I want it red!" Flora says.

"I want the dress green!" Fauna says as they kept on changing the dress.

Until they gave up and Merryweather made it blue. "Fine blue it is." Flora says.

"Good!" Merryweather says with a smile.