'Snow' Patricia White

Evil Queen In MM

I threw the dust and he went blind. "I can't see!" He yelled and I went in front of Patricia . I made a pop noise by putting my finger in my mouth and then made the noise when I took it out. The cuffs fell off and I grabbed her hand. "No time to talk let's go!" I said as we left out.

She woke up and I shook my head. "Wow patricia."

"I mean it isn't tru-"

"What's going on?" Selena says.

"Somebody is fallin for her nightmare." I said as I point at patricia.

"He's ly-"

"He read her heart."

"If you are we can tell so-"

"No! He said that because he was controlling me it isn't true!" she says.

"You say so." I said.

The lights start to flicker and then it went dark. Luckily I can see and the dust went on Patricia causing her to sleep again. "Not again." We both said.

                      Patricia

I was dressed as snow white but I had a short dress and it was black with gloves. My hair was in a bun and it looked blurry and I was by the wishing well. Then I seen a knife being stuck onto the side of the well. I looked and started to run into the woods.

I ran as fast as my heart beats and since I'm white, where's the dwafs and the small cottage?

Knives were still coming my way I seen a spider web then I grab a knife and slice the web. I ran and seen a cave. I ran into the cave and panted. Wow that was close. How in the hell a hunts man have a knife? I'll rather forks shoot.