Wakeup Call With Surprises Part 2

"Patty!" I yelled.

She was dead and august had a huge grin. "Yup she saved you but I rearranged tha love."

"Oh my god!" I started to panic.

"I guess I'll let ya wake up na."

"You better had lied!"

"You'll see." He says and the flash appeared.

I woke up and ran to patty quick as I can. "Patty!" I shook her and no respond.

I checked her pulse and pumped her chest. I checked to see if her heart's beatin. It isn't. I see the blood and cuts and stuff. He didn't rape patty he killed patty.....

I called the gypsy and she rushed over. "Now he took her cause he known she was a major detraction to his plan."

"Maybe I'm next...." I said.

"No he wants you but killing you isn't an option for him. I mean we have to travel to that house soon but now isn't a good time."

"Let's bring her to the hospital."

"I mean she's already dead her heart was taken out."

"And her lungs were snapped."

"She did this to protect me and now she's dead." I said as I put my hand on my head.

"I mean you know other people that can help."

"There's Osiris and Angela that's bout it."

"Being them over now."

August

I mean Patricia is the perfect fit as the woman who can break this spell for me. I need her to fall in love with me to find a way to break the spell. But how......

I walked the halls and seen the dead bodies. I seen the souls flyin everywhere. I grabbed patty's and pulled her soul here.

"Patty."

"What August." She says as she rolls her eyes.

"I would bring yo ass back alive but you might stop me."