Chapter 4

Rainbow woke up from her nap, Soarin was in the next room. Rainbow called to him in a raspy voice. "Soar, my throat hurts, can I get some water?" Soarin flew in with a glass of water. "Hey Rainbow, how was your nap?" He asked. Rainbow replied, "It was okay, but now I need water." Soarin chuckled, and brought her the water. "That's what I'm here for Dashie!" Rainbow smiled, and guzzle the water. "Thanks Soar." Rainbow burped. Soarin flew back over to Rainbowdash, and he wrapped her into a big hug, and kissed her on her forhead. Rainbow blushed, and hugged back. They both stood up and flew into the kitchen. "What do you have?" Soarin asked. "I don't know, I usually go out to eat." Rainbow began coughing. Soarin flew over to her and rubbed her back with his wing, the feathers soft on her coat. "Okay, here." Soarin flew to the Hay Burger, and he ordered a meal. And he also flew to a store to get tea, and cough drops, and them he flew back to Rainbow. "Thanks so much Soar." Rainbow said. "Aww it was nothing, by the way I love you Rainbowdash." Soarin stated. "I love you too." Rainbow loved what he said, those three words meant the world to her.

The Next Day...
Rainbow was feeling much better, and Soarin had to go back to work. Rainbow felt alone, it was quiet on her house, she decided to go visit her mother, father and siblings, she had two siblings, Royal, and Flower, she was the only one who was a pegusus despite both her parents having wings. Rainbow flew over, her father Prism, and her mother Glitterdash. Rainbow loved her mother and father, they shared the same manes, something that her siblings didn't have. Her siblings weren't related to Prism, Regardless they were all a family.