Chapter 11

(RD's pov)

"Rarity, I need you to help me!" I shouted in panick, this was the last thing I needed to do. "Certainly, what is it?" She asked. I forgot about my dress, the girls all had their bridesmaid's dresses, all I needed was the actual wedding gown. "I need you to work with me so you can make my dress." I said urgently. Rarity lit up with joy. "You want me to make your dress!? Of course I'll make it for you darling!!" She said. I hope this wont be boring. I just want to look food for Soar at the wedding. "Thank you so much Rare, you have no idea what this means to me." I felt like crying, but dare devils don't cry. Rarity looked so happy. "I have a few already, perhaps you want your friends and family to help decide if any of these dresses are the right choice." Rarity suggested. I nodded. I decide to pick Zombie, the rest of my friends, and my half sister, Flower Wishes. Flower lives in town, I just never talk to her.

*1 hour later*

The rest of the friends and family members are here, I guess I'll ask Rarity to get into the first dress. "Rare, I think I should try the first dress out." Rarity led me down the hall. The first dress was a white dress with bling on the neck and where the sleeves started. It had some earings with it, so I decide to wear those too. I am in the dress, I don't like it to much, but I want the rest of the ponies to say something. Rarity took me in the oval front room, where the rest were. They gasped. I smiled. Twi was the first to talk. "Dash it is beautiful, but it's not really you." She said kindly, and I nodded back. Zombie agreed. I walk back into the dress room. There is a light blue dress with lace and a going pattern of a lightning bolt on the front. Wow, I thought. "I was working on it earlier, I can finish it real quick if you like." She offered. I nodded excitedly. The lace on the dress was white, so it caused the blue to be shunned back, making the lighter parts appear. It was a truly amazing dress. I got into it, and then Rarity and I made our way back to the room. The ponies gasped again. Zombie started to tear up! She never cries! The other ponies loved the dress too, Pinkie bounced so high she hit the ceiling! I was about to cry as well. "Oh, its missing one thing!" Rarity said as she ran off. Rarity shortly returned with a veil. I felt like I was being crowned. I fell pretty, I'm a dare devil for Celestia's sake! This wedding is going to be awesome! Everything was set. My best friends we're my best mares. Soarins best ponies we're all Wonderbolts. I was finally ready. The rest of the day was really quick. More time at home then. I flew home without a care in the world. My feathers carried on the smallest drafts of wind. The sky was a pink and dark purple tint, it was amazing, and I also added in some rainbows. I gently walked in my house, Soarin was sitting on the couch with Lilyflight. She carelessly played around, but Soarin's gaze watched the blind filly, he wouldn't let her fall. The other two foals were asleep in the floor. Glitter was softly snoring, while her brother, Chase, snored like me. "They are cute Soar." I said smiling. Soarin looked at me. "Definitely, they are the best thing I've ever had, other than you." He said with a smirk. "Stop it." I said with a grin. I plopped my cyan butt on the couch next to him. We cuddled for a bit, and Lily fell asleep in my lap. Today couldn't get better. I looked over at Soarin, and he placed I kiss on my nose, then he kissed me on my mouth. I truly wished we could just sit there, his soft lips on mine, forever. But of course we got tired and went to bed. Of course we put out foals to bed as well. It is 11:20 by now. I am so tired. I flew to bed next to Soar and we cuddled until we fell asleep. Our soft breaths like a melody humming us to sleep.

OK guys, I have news. The next chapter might be the last one, dont be upset, if y'all want me too I can make one in a equestria girls au, but it won't be all sweet and lovey dovey like this one, what do y'all think? C: