Chapter 1 (public)

Today was crappy. My job hunt failed another day. Instead of another day another dollar, they should say another day another lost dollar. But not all was bad. The good part about being a cute girl in your 20's is that flirting is easy. Today I met and tried to flirt with a guy named Noah, but he was like "Hey girl I am way out of your league. Get lost, I am to good for you." I wanted to yell back at him but I didn't and I kind of regret it.

When I got home I sat on my couch and let my messy bun fall to my shoulders. I thought "I probably will lose this house soon.". I put my hands in my jean pockets and found a crumpled piece of paper. it said "Meet me behind The Cafe at 7 pm." That was it. At first I thought that it was old, and it was there before I got these jeans, at Goodwill. But it was a crisp white, not yellow from the wash. I pondered the note, going over every word carefully. I noticed at the bottom there was a scribble. I could barely make out what I thought said Charlie.

Later at 6:30 I started my haul to The Cafe. I got there 10 minutes early and nobody was there. I thought "hopefully this isn't a prank by my best friend who came to the job interview with me. Her name is Elizabeth, but I call her Ez. I was just About to leave, but then I saw a person's figure. It looked like a man's figure. At first I thought nothing of it, but then it started walking to me. I got nervous, but then I realized I was being stupid and it must be Charlie. 

Then the figure or Charlie came up to me and said "Are you Spring Marie Louis?" 

I replied "yes."

 I was starting to get scared. How did he know me? Why did he call me here? Why is he acting so mysterious? these are just a few of the questions roaming around in my head. 

 "Who are you?" I Whisperd.

 I was trembling.

So hey guys I'm doin this late and idek I guess thx for reading this book!

ily <3 Cutey