Chapter 8

As I was jumping out of the plane I realized that I can't do this.

Haha! Got you I never jumped out of the plane,  just went to my room on the plane. Apparently I have my own room, he paid for it, and now I'm not allowed in his room. Just like a girl on her door that says "No boys allowed!", Except in this case I am the boy and Charlie is the girl.

Later I called Ez, but this time it was for real. She bought a ticket for the next flight to Franklin Tennessee. That was so nice and thoughtful of her!

Now this may seem like the longest flight ever, but I just gave you every little detail. Now we were in the airport, just me and my mom getting into a rental car. Charlie was staying at the same hotel with us, but we decided to get different rental cars. Obviously, I mean after that fight.

The traffic was horrible!!! The cars were swarming so thick, they looked like kids going to a candy store on the day it first opened! It was crazy! 

Later when we got off the highway, We saw some weird people. Some were dressed as clowns-normally like the were just walking down the street. I don't know if I mentioned this but I am extremely scared of clowns. I had a nightmare were a bunch of clowns came to life trying to kill people! Only my lazy cat, that I used to have, could save everyone. I am normally crazy, like, sometimes when I walk down the street I swing my arms in a motion that nobody that I know can mimic. Also sometimes  I talk like a three year old, and I have so many more funny/weird things about me. But now is a time where I think back and feel embarrassed, this happens sometimes, yet I never stop doing it.

(I'm a dweeb because I use big words-hehe-I also use "later" a lot d: )