Chapter Seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

"Jade, this came in today, it's for you" Harry says giving me an envelope and walks out of my room. It's from my mum. I can see it by the way she writes my name. I've been here for two and a half weeks and now she sends me this? After the five letters I wrote to her...

Hello Jade, 

I hope you have fun in London, with Lizzy and this Harry guy. We are doing perfect without you. I am sending this letter because I want you to stop sending us all these letters. If we would want to know how you are doing, we would ask. And as you see, we are not showing any interest, so stop sending the letters. I hope you meet some good people, so you can say in England. We tore down the wall between your and Nicole's rooms so she can have a bigger room. Don't expect us to be there for you. You have never been there for us, not when your father lived, not at the moment he died, not when he was gone. So yeah, we won't be there for you. All your stuff is send to England, and it will probably arrive soon.  

Bye, Alexandra

What? My own mum dumps me, just like this. I never thought she would do that, because that only happens in books or stupid movies. Well guess not, it happens in real life. Why can't I be some stupid Disney princes, they all end up with a prince, good life, nice people, and that within two hours. Fuck my life so hard. It sucks to be Jade Carter. I didn't even notice I was crying till I opened my eyes again.

"Hey Jade, are you almost..." Lizzy says while she opens my door.

 I stare at the letter from 'Alexandra'. I guess she just doesn't want me anymore. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Jade, what happened?" Lizzy asks me, sitting down on my bed. I can't answer.

I don't exactly know what I should feel. Anger? Relief? Happiness? Sadness? I don't know what to feel... or do. 

"Jade?" 

"It's from my mum" I say while I give Lizzy the letter so she can read it.

 She starts reading it. Every sentence make her eyes grow bigger, and make her mouth drop a bit more. 

"Holy shit, Jade" she says when she's done. 

"I don't know. I just... don't know" 

"What is wrong with this woman? How does she even has the right to act like this? How can you be so... so heartless?" 

"I really don't know" 

"You can always stay here, ok? I will always love you" 

"Thank you, that's nice of you" I say while I hug my best friends. 

"Are my girls ready to go?" Harry asks while he waits in the door opening. 

"Yeah, let's just forget this, and let’s watch that little cupcake over there sing, ok?" Lizzy says getting up reaching her hand to me.

I accept her hand, and nod.

After a 15 minute drive we arrive at the famous O2 arena. I knew it was a huge arena, but I didn't expect it to be this big. There are already screaming girls outside, who make me go deaf when we get out of Harry's car, and walk to the entrance for the performers.

-----

"LUX" Harry says happy when we walk into the dressing room. 

"Harry, calm you ass down, she just woke up" a women with a sort of purple hair says. 

"I don't care, right Lux?" He picks up the little girl and starts dancing with her. 

"Hi Lizz" the women says. 

"Lou, this is my friend Jade, Jade this is Lou, she is the stylist of the lads" Lizzy tells me while I shake her hand

"Come, I show you around" Lizzy says when Lou has to go back to work on some things. 

"Ok, cool" I say. 

We walk through the huge building, while Lizzy tells a bit about everything. It's obvious that she has been here before. 

"And here will de boy preform tonight" Lizzy tells me when we enter the big preform area. 

"Geez, this is huge" 

"So, we will be over there, and all the fans will be screaming over here" 

"Cool" I say while I look around. 

"LIZZ" we hear a man voice say. 

"Hi Josh" Lizzy says while we walk on stage. 

"How are you, haven't seen you in a while" this 'Josh' person says. 

Lizzy talked a lot about him. Almost every time she has send me an email the name Josh was in it. I don't really know how she ended up with Harry, because I think she's into this Josh person. 

"Josh, this is Jade. Jade this is Josh" Lizzy says.

We shake hands just before they start a conversation. I sit down on the edge of the stage and look around. I'm so glad I met Lizzy the other day. She is the only thing I've got. Even my own mother doesn't want me. Moving here for a while was the best decision ever. I don't want to think about what happened if I stayed home. 

-----

"Hi Jade" I hear a familiar Irish voice say. 

"Oh hi Niall" I say. 

"Have you met the other girls yet?" 

"No, Lizzy was showing me around but got distracted by this Josh person"

"I wonder why Lizzy is with Harry, because I think she likes Josh" 

"Well, you're not the only one who thinks that" 

"Really? Perrie told me I was weird for thinking that" 

"Then we will be weird together" 

"Cool, got to go, see yah"

"Bye" Niall walks away just when Lizzy and Josh are done talking.

AN: random update :)

so I've just read this chapter, it's really boring if you ask me, I've so much respect for people like Katie, who write such amazing stories! 

Soooooo, I'm really tired and I 2day is my day at work, BUT I AM TYRE, and hungry, but I always am, soo...

Can someone take me back to pinkpop, to 30 seconds to mars? please? someone? no? oh.... then I'll just listen to their music and maybe watch back the preformance :)

Well, I'm off, don't really know if I'm going to update this twice a week, maybe,  ONLY IF YOU GUYS WANT IT!

BYYEEE<3