Broken

Nothing was the same when they were alone together. He felt an electric zing shoot through his body whenever they touched, like he could run a mile. They came together and it was like fire in their hearts, pumping adrenalyne through their bodies. But
"Have you ever thought about our future? Us? You know, if we have kids, or if we're married?"
"Yeah, sure. Why?"
"Sometimes I think about us in the future. . .us. . .not being us."
"Babe. We'll always be together," He smiled and pulled her close, "I'll always love you just the way you are. Your kind, your smart, and so, so sexy. And I hope you love me!" he chuckled, drawing in for a kiss.
"Well. . ."
"Wait, wait. Shira please don't tell me your breaking up with me. Please. We have so much together. Yeah, we lhad our difficulties, but-"
"Just get out!"
His eyes darkened, blazing,
"Why sould I?!"
"Because all you do is dance around house saying, "Babe, your so beautiful, blab, bla, bla.' It get's so boring!"
"QBoring? It would've have so much harder to tell me your stupid problem! Why didn't you tell i was so boring before?"
"All you would've done was try to make out wiht me and keep going 'I'm so sorry babe.' Everything about this relationship is so. . .so dry."
"Oh! So that's why you cheated on me?! Don't act like I ever noticed. I see you all the time coming home at midnihgt smelling like crum! I put up with it. But you know what I donn't want to anymore!"
"Well I won't miss you! Leave now!"
"Fine!" His expression changed, "This is the part we have makeup sex right?"
She smiled, "Difinitely-"
He almost cut her off with a passionate kiss, drawing in close to her body. He felt something stir deep inside, a lustful desire. A moan of pleasure escaped his mouth as he ripped off his clothes. His hand knew just where to rest on her soft, smooth graceful curves. She sighed as the softness of his dick sunk smoothly into her,
"I kind of love you."
The soft walls of her pussy felt perfect, cuping his dick, the best feeling spread through his hole being, painful but amazing. He could taste the sweet taste of caramel on her lips as they kissed, making warmth shoot through him. If this wasn't love, he didn't know what. . .Something pclicked in his mind. He tried to shake it off but it kept nagging at him in the part of his brain not focused on making passionate love to her.
Stop doubting Josh. Your banging the sexiest woman in the world. What else could you want?
And Josh answered himself almost instantly. He wanted real love. Not just beauty. Someone who shared mutual respect and love for him. Josh couldn't go on with this anymore. All fighting and arguments and then half-hearted makeup sex.He willed himself to pull away, to finally end this relationship. . .no, this battle. But he couldn't. Some tiny part of him, a single pheromone still loved Shira with a passion.
Shira pulled away before he could. Again, that dark expression, like a drout coming over the vivid life of her face. Shira turned away from him,
"I. . .i don't think. . .well. . .I just can't do this anymore. No really, this isn't just another fight. Let's be honest with eachother, okay?"
"Wait, babe-" He moved in closer to her.
"I hate it when you call me babe!" She hissed, then she took a deep breath and smiled, "Honest, see?"
Josh sighed, and he felt the tension between them as she distanced herself from him. She was already behaving like they were already separated. He suddenly felt a surge of mixed emotions flood into him, anger, sadness, and a subtle fear. A fear of loosing Shira.
"You know what?! You want me to be honest? I really hate all this! I hate that we fight everyday! I hate that we never share a special moment together, you know when we both feel love for eachother at the same time! I hate how you cheated and we held the grudge for like forever! I hate how we never tried to work out any of the problems we had! I hate all of it! But the only thing I love in this relationship, is you." Josh whirled away to hide the tears briming in his eyes as his voice broke. Tisha stared at him with a strange look, staying quiet for a long moment. Finally, she spoke,
"Josh, I don't give a crap if you love me or not! Before it was all about the sex. But now your getting all emotion and intimate! Ugh! Just get out!"
"No!" He blubbered. Tisha flung a book lying on the nightstand at him and it hit him square in the still naked dick.
"Oooooh!!!" Josh shrieked.
"Leave! Now!"
Rage bloomed to on Josh's face,
"Fine!"
Grabbing his clothes, Josh stormed from the room, still crying with anguish.