Chapter 159

On the drive back to their house, Mitch couldn't stop talking. "Mr. Grassi-Hoying. Mitchell Grassi-Hoying... Mr. Hoying..."

Kevin cleared his throat. "Um. Mitchie? If you're gender fluid.. You're title would be 'Mx. Hoying.' Just... So you know."

Mitch smiled even wider. "Thank you! Mx. Hoying. I love it!"

Scott smiled at him and put an arm over Mitch's shoulders. "You can keep your last name if you want, Sweetie."

Mitch hugged him, still in their respective seats. "No, I want yours."

"Mitch Hoying? Are you sure?"

"Yes. Or maybe Mitch Grassi-Hoying. Either way."

Avi met his eyes in the mirror. "You already have two middle names. Are you sure you want two last names too? You're going to be like those Latino people with gigantic names."

Mitch giggled. "Well... I am Italian, so..."

Alex giggled too. "Mitchell Coby-Michael Grassi-Hoying. It sounds cute!"

Scott squeezed Mitch's shoulders a little more. "Yeah... It does."

*********

After arriving home, Scott walked to he and Mitch's shared bedroom, where he began to take off his fancy suit, wanting to get comfortable as soon as possible.

Mitch watched him for a second, with a small smile.

Scott took his jacket off, and then began unbuttoning his shirt, before he looked over at Mitch. "Can I help you with something? Do you need me to help you do the buttons?"

Mitch shook his head. "No... I just... I'm really excited to be your husband."

"That's nice of you to say. I'm excited to be your husband too. But for now, you're just my adorable little fiancé." Scott replied with a smile.

Mitch giggled and walked forward, helping Scott undo the final buttons, before taking his shirt off for him.

Scott stared at his face while Mitch slipped his shirt off of his shoulders. "You're beautiful, Mitchie."

Mitch kept his eyes down while he worked on the buttons on his own shirt. "Thank you. You're sweet."

Scott reached forward to return the favor of unbuttoning, and Mitch smiled when their hands got closer to each other, thinking about how much bigger Scott's hands are.

Scott began the task. "What are you smiling about?"

"Your hands."

Scott tilted his head a little, still undoing the shirt. "Are you making fun of me?"

"No... I just... Your hands are so big. And mine are small. And then I tried to picture you with small hands and it made me laugh."

Scott chuckled a little, and then peeled Mitch's shirt from his shoulders. "You're funny."

Mitch smiled, and although he knew Scott was staring at him, he kept his arms at his sides, so that Scott could look as much as he wanted.

Scott reached out and gently set his hands on Mitch's hips, before pulling him closer. "God, you're stunning."

"Will you still tell me that when we're old?"

"Yes."

***********

Kevin was in his room, Jake in a different room, while Kirstie and Avi shared the couch.

Todrick and Alex were talking in the kitchen, when all of a sudden it got a bit louder.