Chapter 182

Alex walked out of his room with a frown on his face, although the holiday wasn't over yet, and this is Alex we're talking about, so a smile should've been on his face at all times.

Avi found him first and put a hand on his back. "Are you feeling alright?"

Alex shrugged. "I just think... I don't like suppressants. I feel kind of sick... And today's my favorite day ever."

Avi gave him a sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry. Are you sure you took enough...? You kind of smell like Heat..."

Alex reached his forearm up and sniffed it, as if he'd be able to smell it on himself. "I don't know. I thought Todrick would know..."

Avi took a shaky breath. "Um. Follow me, okay?"

Avi grabbed his forearm and pulled him into the kitchen to talk to the two Betas.

He pushed Alex in front of him. "Kevin. Todrick. Please tell me this Omega does not smell like Heat. Because to me, he smells like Heat. Todrick, I thought you were taking care of this?"

Todrick took a step forward. "I'm so sorry, Alpha. I really... I thought... I gave him as many as Kevin gave Mitch. But... I... I guess since he's taller and like... Bigger... I should've given him more. I'm so sorry."

Avi gave Alex a once over. "Just... You should be okay. But let me know if you start to feel it. And I'll get you a room, okay?"

Alex nodded and smiled. "Okay. Thank you, Sir."

Kirstie walked into the room, and tapped Alex's shoulder. "Allie! Come with me! Mitchie and I are trying on my old clothes that don't fit my pregnancy belly!"

Alex giggled and grabbed her hand to walk down the hall.

Kevin cleared his throat and looked down at his cup of tea. "Alpha...? Um. Today... I know it's Christmas.. But I promised my parents that I would meet them at my sister's grave to wish her a Merry Christmas."

Avi stared at him for a second, and then set a hand over his heart. "Good Lord, Kevin. You can't just say things like that. My heart stopped for a second. Of course you can go. Would you like to take Todrick with you too? For support?"

Kevin looked at Todrick, who smiled and nodded, and then he answered. "Yes please. Thank you, Sir. I.. Would need to leave relatively soon."

"That's fine. I.. I'm really sorry, Kevin."

***********

Mitch skipped into Scott's room, where he was doing sit ups on the ground.

Mitch closed the door and opened his arms out to the side, to show off his outfit. "Alpha, look!"

Scott stopped mid sit up, and looked at him.

Mitch had a short skirt on and a crop top, both red with fluffy, white edges, designed to look like Santa Claus.

He was also wearing fish net tights, with Santa themed boots on over them.

Scott stared at him. "Mitch, I--" He stopped and took a deep breath. "You look amazing... Good God... You... Come here."

Mitch walked over and plopped himself down to straddle Scott's hips, his knees on the ground.

He smiled as Scott ran his hands up Mitch's sides. "You look hot, babe. I'm not gonna lie. Is it... Comfortable?"

"Yes. It is. And I shaved, because Kirstie said it would look better with these tights."

Scott nodded. "Well... I think you look amazing. And... I think you should keep it."

"Thank you. I think I--"

"Are you wearing eyeliner?" Scott suddenly asked with a gasp.

Mitch giggled and nodded. "I thought... I could be one of your Christmas presents."

Scott smirked at him and grabbed Mitch's hand to kiss his engagement ring.

Mitch giggled, and used his other hand to swipe his bangs out of his eyes.

Scott checked Mitch's outfit out again and smiled. "You really do look amazing. Jesus, I'm so lucky..."

Mitch smiled and leaned down to kiss him.

After Scott got into it, and pulled Mitch's bottom lip into his mouth, he quickly pulled back. "Are you wearing lipstick or something?"

Mitch giggled again, bringing his hand up and sucking on his finger for a second before wiping one of the corners of Scott's lips where some red lipstick was.

Mitch set his hands on Scott's chest as he sat back up. "Maybe she can dress you too!"

"I don't think she'll have anything in my size."

"Well she found something for Alex."

*********

Scott, Avi and Jake were now seated on the couch, while the Omegas decided to make a big deal out of showing off their outfits.

Scott had a Santa hat on, as Mitch had asked him to be more festive.

Kirstie walked out first, in a dress that she originally bought because it made her think of the costumes in the movie 'Mean Girls'.

Her pregnant stomach only fit, because she'd gotten it too big, thinking it would be more comfortable that way.

Mitch walked out next in the outfit he had shown Scott.

Jake gave him an encouraging smile. "The fish nets are a nice touch."

Scott smiled and blatantly checked Mitch out, not even bothering to hide it. "Yeah they are."

Mitch giggled and then announced Alex, who walked out with a huge blush on his face, not quite as confident as Kirstie or Mitch.

He had on a leather jacket that was unzipped in every way, and some of Kirstie's black leggings, which showed off every muscle in his legs.

Jake smiled at him too. "You look wonderful, Lex."

Avi hoped to help Alex with his confidence by complimenting him. "The leather jacket looks really good on you."

Mitch was staring at Scott, loving how much Scott seemed to love his outfit, but the instant Scott looked over and checked Alex out, Mitch frowned.

Avi looked over all three of them again. "You guys look great." He gave Kirstie's body a once over, and then sighed in content. "Man, I love Christmas."

Scott gave Alex a smile, and then looked back at Mitch, noticing the jealousy on his face.

Scott patted his lap for Mitch, but Mitch didn't move.

Scott titled his head, but Mitch just raised an eyebrow and nodded in Alex's direction.

Kirstie was watching them with wide eyes. "Are you guys telepathic? Because that would explain a lot."

Alex giggled loudly, but then stopped all of a sudden.

He looked at Jake, and his eyes flashed blue. "Oh no..."

*********