Chapter 5- Confusion

Yeppp guys I'm actually going to update because I love you all and the encouragement has been amazing. I'm really sorry for being a dick and leaving you all on a cliffhanger for months. There are some people that really made a difference and you guys will be mentioned in the upcoming 'awards' chapter. Anyways without further Adooooo.....ONTO THE CHAPTER.
>>>
>>
>
I felt trapped.
He had locked all the doors leaving me with no escape. My eyes darted around rapidly, frantically but secretly searching for somewhere to leave. Luck must have been on my side because Gabriel pulled up to a gas station.
"Listen here you little bitch. You move one millimetre from where you're sitting right now and I'll make you wish you were never born." Gabriel smirked evilly.
"I already wish that." I muttered quietly.
However, it mustn't have been as quiet as I thought because he seemed to hear me and, maybe it was just my eyes failing me, but I could've sworn that his eyes softened for a second or two before they turned cold again.
He stared at me for a second - eyes almost urging me to leave before he turned around stiffly and walked to the gas station.
This might be a trick I thought to myself, but at least I'd be safe for now. I made my decision and opened the door.
>>>
>>
>
He yyy Guys I Updated. I Know It's Shoets But Gimme Sum Timeee. X