Honestly

Okay guys. I'm sorry.
I know I can't just leave this book like this unfinished because I hate that feeling when you're reading something and then you are left on a cliffhanger for ages so I'm just going to be honest here.

I started this book around 3-4 years ago so I was clearly very young. At that time I loved to read stories like this about abusive boyfriends or abusive parents which gave me the idea to write a story like this.

I truly cannot remember the last time I willingly read a story that was mainly based on an abusive boyfriend simply because this isn't the type of genre that I specifically enjoy reading anymore.

I've always read books in the humour category and I'm sure that will never change. This was the reason why I tried to incorporate some funny parts into this story but many people found it weird and didn't really like it. Sooo. I'm not really sure what to do at this point.

Guys. What do you want from this book? Would you rather I just left it how it is, rushed to give an ending for you guys or make a completely new story based on humour which I would actually really enjoy writing?
I don't mind what you guys pick as I've left some of you guys on a strange cliff hanger for so long when you can see that I'm still very active 😂😂 because I use Wattpad everyday.

Anyways be quick with your responses as I'm on holiday so I have time to get into some more writing.

Love you guysss and sorry again ❤️