My abusive boyfriend

*Edited on 25/08/15*
"Well what do we have here?" My boyfriend Gabriel said. I knew what he had. A worthless girl that everybody hated. All of a sudden I felt a massive blow to my cheek. The impact was so big that I had flew across the room. For hours upon hours he kept on kicking me and punching me in my stomach. Then he left me when I was surrounded in my own pool of blood. I started to cry silent tears. What did I do? Why did I have to go through this pain every single day?

I slowly and gently climbed up the stairs to my room. It must have taken me about an hour just to get up the one flight. I then crawled into my bathtub after filling it to the brim with earn water. After just about one minute the water had become so disgusting and bloody that I knew that the cuts must have been serious. I wrapped bandages around all the cuts so that they wouldn't get infected.

I went to bed with Gabriel resting on my mind. What had he turned into? He used to be the best boyfriend that i could wish for. He would visit me every day with a box of chocolates and roses. He would buy me expensive gifts and take me to famous restaurants. Then all of a sudden he changed. I had hugged my cousin and kissed him on the cheek, not knowing that Gabriel has been spying on me. Of course he assumed that I was cheating on him and never listened to my attempts at setting the record straight. Ever since then he had began to abuse me. Every day I got a daily beating. He thought beating me would make me not even think of the idea of cheating on him since I now knew and he had showed me what he was capable of. What had I gotten my self into? Eventually, I nodded off to sleep with my eyes teary.
>
>
>
Authors note

The name of the girl is Renee and there is a picture of her linked  ^<^>^>^              
.                                                 

Love you my potatoe flavoured cupcakes