Two Worlds

Silence.

I feel cold and can't move.

Where am I?

This is just my luck. I'm kidnapped and on my birthday.  I'm 18. Is this guy going to rape me. Why wait till I'm 18. I'm older yes but it no difference than 17 just one year older. Why do my teeth feel different. Also I'm I wearing a dress. With no bra. 

He raped me, aaaahhhh, I'm not virgin anymore. Oh when I can move I'm going to kill him.

I open my eyes.

The roof is stone and the walls. I can see my breath as I exhale. I can feel cold, metal on my wrists.

I hear a door and I quickly shut my eye. I fake my breathing so it sound like I'm sleeping.

"Your grace, like you asked, here she is" I hear the red eyed man speak.

"Is she dead?" I hear the tone like I know him but from where?

"She is fast sleeping, your grace, she would have hurt me or even killed me if I had not" kill him how could I  "but I promise you, she is not dead, yet." What not dead yet " I could make her dead right now and then she would be ready for next week, your grace" hell no, I am not dying and I do not red eye killing me either.

"You are not going to die girl, more like recreated as one of us and Colin will not be the one to do it" did he just hear me? " Yes my dear, I hear you" my eyes fly open and I see two men looking over me "Ah I see her eyes have started to change she will be ready soon"

My eyes. What? "Who are you, kidnappers because I am not worth your time. I'm mad you see. I can feel eyes on me all the time and well I kept seeing his eyes in my garden" I look at Colin. He is tall, very muscular and handsome, I must say "Also have you done anything to me while I'm was a sleep" like rape maybe.

I hear the grace laugh "We are your protectors, goddess, and your eyes are just turning to their rightful colour so do not fear it is not painful. Also do not fear you were not raped two of my women servants changed you, not this idiot" the grace points to Colin.

"Hey, I'm no idiot, I just need things explained more" Colin looks back at me. What did he want?

"Protectors, more like stalkers, why me I'm not special, never have been" I look in to the graces eyes. Purple and Colin's is red "Why are your eyes those colours?" ouch my tooth.

 "Does your tooth hurt, goddess" The grace looks at me "please open your mouth". I open to show my not pure white teeth "ah so the transformation has started, well maybe Colin might have to...."

"NO WAY" I shout "He is not touching me, he watches me and now he is going to kill me no, I want to  live my life thank you" I look at them both "well let me out of these chains"

"We must explain fully but yes, Colin, key" Colin takes the key from his waist high jeans that were slipping down, what no he is an enemy I can't start think of sex.

"My dear, can you maybe think of those things out of my area of hearing, it is highly disturbing" he turns to Colin "now you will unlock her and I will see you two soon" What no you are not leaving me here with him? "Again, Colin will not hurt you"

By that his Grace walks out leaving me and Colin. Was I really thinking of having sex with Colin? He is cute and handsome, also he has cute red eye, even though they give me the creeps knowing he was always in my garden. His lips look soft and tender and..... NO!