What am I?

I really sorry for how long its been but here it is by the way I might start switching between Colin and Cat to see how it is like tell me if u like it that way or one chapter is one character

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT ;)

I scream at this image of me "Stop please, stop" I try turning away but Colin kept my head straight at the mirror.

"You are changing and soon will be beautiful, Goddess" he whispers as he kisses my neck "you smell so nice and taste.... Devinne" he smirks with lust in his red evil eyes.

"Let me go" I scream and start to kick with my legs. Wow he's strong but I must get out of his grip. I see him watching holding me tight at the waist, figuring out my next move. I feel one of his hands going under my top, sending shocks up my body ever time he touched me. "STOP IT" I scream, hoping someone will here me. "HELP, HELP, HE...." I'm cut off when Colin's lips press again mine. His mouth was so smooth and sweet that my mind went blank.

I feel him pull away and I didn't want him to. "Now Goddess you feel better" I nod and look into his eyes. I feel him pull me into his chest and he is putting his hand up my top "Your body is perfectly smooth and is so tempting" his hand slides up my stomach to my breasts.

"No" I squirm and shake. He kisses my neck and slowly makes his way to my lips. It's soft but then he deepens the kiss. I feel weight less as he holds me. I feel him lick my lips so I know he wants access and I want him to. I let his tongue explore my mouth. His hands have stayed on my stomach, will the move up or will they stay where they are and sending the sweet warmth up my body.

"I want to make you mine" he whispers. I shiver at the words.

"Why d..don't y..you" I stammered, me, no I have never stammered in my life why now, why when he is touching me?

"I am not allowed" I hear the smile in his words. When did his hands move from my stomach to my ass? "you are forbidden even to touch, which I must add makes me want you more since the first day I saw you" I feel his hand stroke a hair away from my face, I want him, why do I feel safe with this guy. It's like I know him but I have never met him. Have I?

"W...why can't y..you" seriously what is wrong with me.

"One your not ready for me and my body...." he kisses my cheek and strokes my thigh. "two you are special to everyone not just me or His Grace...." his other hand is now on my other thigh "and three you must understand what you are and who you must be to everyone" he leans down and kisses me, so passionately and so softly that it makes me weak all over my body.

"I know what I am, I'm a demon" 'why do I want him, why?'

"You want me because part of you remembers, you will remember but for now I must go" go no he can't he has to tell me what I have forgotten, why me, Cat, is so special to everyone?

I try to grab him when he walks away but he somehow moves so quickly that my hand just grips thin air "I'll see you soon, my sweet goddess" I look around and there is no sign of him.

POV Colin

" I'll see you soon, my sweet goddess" as I slip into the darkness of the room, I watch as Cat looks around. Wow she is so sexy with that confused face on. I wanted to make her mine but His Grace would kill me. Why does my father have to be so mean. You can not touch her or try anything with her. I never understand him yes he is my father and he is the king but he tells me I'm prince, but come on I will never be king why wont I?

My father and my step-mum always talk about the future like the goddess and how she will save our kingdom. Back then I really hated hearing about this goddess, how she was so special and so powerfull! That was until I was ordered to protected her and saw how beautiful she was. Dad had told me back then not to touch her or contact her in anyway. That did not stop me killing her 'boyfriends' it was so easy killing those stupid, never worthy for the goddess, humans. The humans were easy to kill with my power. Every demon gets a power, mine is to control minds. I made the humans kill themselves so by car crashes, hanging and jumping off cliffs.