NaLu

"Well it's not my fault we didn't get paid." I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Whatever. I'm hungry." The pink haired devil says as he raises his hands behind his head, strutting done the sidewalk like a fool.

"Well too bad we don't have any money!" I yell at him.

"That okay, I have something tastier in mind." Her turns around and gives me an evil grin, right before he pulls me down a dark alleyway.

I slide down the brick wall and end up sitting an the could ground.

"W-what?" I stammer.

"I have something much more delicious in mind than food." He gives me an evil grin again and squats down, shoving his lips on to mine.

"Natsu!" I scream around his face, I try to shove him off but it does nothing, he was way stronger than me.

"Hey, Luce just relax. You know you want this. I will stop if you don't." He pulls back and looks deep into my eyes, I relax knowing that it's Natsu, the one I've wanted for so long.

"Yeah, your right." I smile at him and reach up and plant a soft kiss on his lips. He deepens the kiss by pressing me back up against the cold brick behind us.

"Do we have to do it here?" I whine.

"but it's better this way." He whispers in my ear and kisses behind my ear and down my collar bone. I feel as if there's a visible path that others would be able to see.

He reaches up and grasps one of my breasts in his hand and squeeze, making me moan in pleasure. I can feel him grin and squeeze tighter, making me squeak.

We continue making out and him kneading my chest for minute and he lets go. The look I see in his eyes and it frightens me, but also excites me.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yes, I've wanted this for so long Natsu." I whisper.

"Me to Lucy, me too." He whispers and pulls me into another kiss. He grabs my chest again and pulls down my top. My chest is left exposed and I blush, Natsu doesn't notice and he quickly sucks one of my nipples into his mouth and gently gnaws on it and I squirm.

"Natsu... don't tease..." I gasp out, he continues to suck but his hand leaves my breast and slides down my stomach to my skirt and pulls it down, this time I'm left almost all naked.

I push him off me and I kneel down, pulling his pants down with me. He already had an erection and it bounces as I free it from its restraint.

"Little excited are we?" I giggle and he frowns. I take his long dick and pop it into my mouth, using my tongue to lick the top, earning a deep moan from him.

I had never done anything like this before, but I seemed to be good at it. I sucked harder and he grabbed my hair and started to thrust into my mouth, suddenly he stuck the whole of his dick all the way down my throat and came.

He pulled out and I coughed up his cum, I whipped it away and said, "Still hungry?" I give him and evil grin.

"Hell yes!" He pulls me to my feet and turns me around. I let out a moan as he bends me over and rubs the tip of his penis over my ass. I brace my self agains the wall and wait. Mira told me that it might be painful at first but it felt great after.

"Ready Luce?" Natsu asks me and I brace myself, waiting for what was coming next and I nod.

He moves aside my underwear and positions himself and slowly slides into me. I use one hand to cover my mouth to stop me from crying out against the pain. He stops when he's all the way in and waits for me to get adjusted to his size.

"You can move now." I gasp it as he pulls out just so the tip is still in me and then moves back in. He thrusts into me like this over and over again, the pain is replaced by a feeling of ecstasy and I craved it.

"Luce, you squeezing me really hard.... I can barley move." Natsu in a deep rough voice, it turns me one even more.

"Harder, please, harder..." I beg, this felt so good and something was building up inside of me and I couldn't hold it in any more. I placed both hands on the wall in front of me and yelled, Natsu quickly covered my mouth and pulled out. I didn't know what was happening, but I was gasping for breath when Natsu came on my ass and I just sat there panting wanting more.