Gajeel x Lucy

"Gehehe" a chill runs down Lucy's spine and she fills her glass with water. She swallows and turns around, "Gajeel? Is that you" Her heart raced, hoping it was. She had had a slight crush on him since he joined the guild, even though he had kidnapped her, she found him dark and mysterious, not to mention a complete hottie.

"Of course it is, you and I are the only ones who didn't go on the beach trip." His ruff voice sounds from across the room, "I don't know why you didn't go, everyone would love to see you in your swim suit."

Lucy turned around calmly and took a sip of her water, letting it cool the knot that had formed in her throat. "I have a something I need to do tomorrow, and I couldn't put it off." She sipped her water again, hoping her hand wasn't trembling, she was just so nervous.

Gajeels eyes raked up and down her body, but grew soft as he looked at Lucy, "Hey...I ummm... wanted to tell you something when everyone wasn't around..." his voice trailed off as he looked down and shuffled his feet.

Oh god, did he kill someone?!  Lucy though panicked but smiled. Setting her glass down one the counter she walked towards him and took his hands into hers, "What is it?"

"I kinda...oh never mind." He grumbles, but didn't pull back from her hands. Taking it as a good sign, Lucy reached up on her tip toes and kissed him softly. Gajeel stood in shook, freezing up, unable to decide what to do.

Lucy leaned back on her heals and smirked up at him, "What were you trying to say?"

"I-I-I.." a giggle escaped Lucy as Gajeel was unable to for a sentence. She kissed him again, this time Gajeel put an arm around Lucy's waist and pulled her into him. They kept kissing, slowly slipping their tongues into the others mouths. 

Getting bored, Gajeel reached down and grabbed Lucy ass. A squeak followed by a moan escaped her lips, and she kept moaning as Gajeel bent down and placed his lips to her pale throat and slipped his hands down around her thighs and lifted her up. Walking towards the bar, Lucy wrapped her thicc thighs around Gajeel waist and smiled as she felt something hard rubbing into her crotch. 

Setting her on the bar, Gajeel pulled back and smiled at the marks he had left on her neck. He leaned in close and breathed a warm breath onto her ear, in response Lucy squirmed in delight. He gently bite and tugged at her ear, growling and grinding into her. He slid his hands under her shirt and un-clipped her bra. Gently tugging at her shirt, he drew it over her head.

Embarrassed, Lucy held the bra to her chest. "Lucy, you don't have to do that..." Gajeel whispered, "You're the prettiest thing I've ever seen" He gave her a grin and Lucy dropped the bra with a shy smile.

Immediately Gajeel lunged and took one of her pink nipples in his mouth and started to suck. Lucy tilted her head back and gasped in pleasure. Running his tounge around  her nipple, he placed one hand on her other breast, and massaged gently, and placed the other in between her legs. Teasing her, he rubbed one finger up and down her pussy until he was inching closer to her, begging for him to do more. Pulling back, he lied her down on the counter and kneeled in between her legs. Licking her pussy though her underwear, Lucy arched her back and grabbed his hair, gently pulling.

"Take them off already" Lucy demanded and began to pull down her underwear. 

"Slow down there killer, all in good time." Gajeel chuckeld, even though his pants were pulling a little too tight against his boner. Looping a finger around Lucy's panties he tugged them to the side and was happily greated by a wet pink pussy. Slowly licking her, Gajeel pulled off her underwear completely. He licked her for awhile as he reached down and stroked his large cock through his pants.

"Gajeel...." Lucy moaned

Gajeel stood up and leaned over her, "Yes?"

"Will you please just....." Her voice trailed off and she looked down at Gajeels erection, just above where she was begging him to put it.

"Just what~" he whispered and rubbed the tip of his cock aginst her warm pussy.

"F-fuck me" lucy stammered and arched her hips towards his, happy to oblige Gajeel thrust into Lucy and both of them let out a moan of pleasure.

Drawing back Gajeel began to thrust into her, his large cock penetrating deep into Lucy so hard she couldn't help but scream.

Grabbing her legs he tossed them over his shoulders, causing Lucy ass to lift off the table and her to scream more.

Still fucking get Gajeel reached down and grabbed Lucy's huge breasts and pinched her niplles and pulled. Lucy wiggled underneath him and moaned.

"You're such a filthy like whore Lucy, tell me how much you love my cock." Gajeel yelled over the sound of them fucking.

"I love your cock! It feels so good in me~" Lucy grabbed at the side of the counter to keep from her bouncing off.

"What if I was to do this?" Gajeel picked Lucy up and flipped her over, leaning her over the counter he started to nail her from behind.

"G-gajeel!" Lucy screamed as he reached and massaged her clit, she could feel she was going to cum if he kept this up and Gajeel could feel it too.

"Is my whore going to cum?" He cooed in her ear.

"Y-yes..." She breathed out about to be pushed over the edge as he pinched her clit.

"Oh no I don't think so" Gajeel quickly pulled out to Lucy's displeasure, but quickly began to push his dick into her tight ass.

"W-Wha?" Lucy lookee behind her as pain spread through her, "it hurts!"

"Relax and it'll feel good" he leaned and whispered in her ear, he continued to rub her clit and kissed her neck and he burried his cock in her ass.

Lucy relaxed as she was told and waited until he was all the way in and found it felt good, pulling out slowly she whimpered quietly and Gajeel went slowly until she was used to it.

Lucy looked back at him and nooded an approval, but he waisted not time and slammed himself into her ads and she let out a started yep. Pounding mercilessly into her all Lucy could do was take his cock and moan.

"Lucy I want you to finger yourslef." Gajeel ordered, and Lucy slipped her fingers inside her pussy and Gajeel felt her ass tighten around him. He moaned and pounded into her harder.

"Gajeel can I cum?" Lucy asked beginning to feel herself coming to the edge again.

"Only if you cum when I do" he groaned

Fingering herself Lucy moaned as Gajeel came into her ass and she came herself. Sweaty and breathing hard Gajeel lied on top of Lucy with his cock still in here, "Luce that was great...."

[To be continued....]