Gratsu

"Flame brain you did it again!" Gray yells at the top of his lungs. They had just finished a job and as usual, Natsu had destroyed half the town.

"Well there's only one thing left to do, run!" Natsu took off in a sprint and ran away from the villagers who were gathering outside. I sighed and chased after him, he could be such and idiot sometimes.

We have gone on a lot of missions together after Lucy hooked up Loke/Leo. Natsu said that he felt uncomfortable with going out on missions, just the 3 of them, so he decided to go on them with me instead.

I wasn't complaining, it was about a year ago that I realized I was gay for him, I had hidden it pretty well from the guild, and the one person who knew was Juvia. And that god she was such an awesome chick, I think it's mostly because she still likes mebut she acts as my girlfriend.

I chase after Natsu and I can't help it but I watch as his ass move back and forth each time he take a step. It was really nice.

"Hey Gray, what are you doing?" I didn't realize Natsu had stopped and I was still staring at his ass, but he had turned around so I was staring at something that was not his ass.

"N-nothing!" I exclaim, this could end badly.

"Uh huh , it seems you were looking at this!" The next thing I knew Natsu had pulled down his pants and was left with his giant dick sticking out.

"What the hell, dude!" Just like Natsu to do something like this, but I couldn't get around my head as to how big it was.

"Well you were staring at it not me." He puts his hands behind his head and swings his hips back and forth, making his penis follow.

"Will you put you pants back on!" I close my eyes and clench my fists.

"Do you really want that?" Natsu voice purrs in my ears. When I had my eyes closed he had moved towards me. I slide my eyes over to his face, and see his lips are a few inches from mine.

I feel his hand slide up my shirt and rub my abs and slide down my pants and grip me. I gasp, but he stops me as he greedily steals my first kiss. It was tough and needy, like he wanted this too.

"Natsu what are y-" I can't get out any more as he places his other hand on my lower back and uses his foot to knock my feet out from under me.

The next thing I know is I'm on my back, lying on the ground and he's straddling me, grinding his hips on mine. I can feel the blood leaving my head and pooling down there.

"Gray, I'm going to do it." Natsu looks at me, and he has a wild look in his eyes, I've only seen it when he's really riled up, when he about to fight.

"W-wha?" I was to busy trying to keep my erection down.

"And you think I'm thick sculled," he sighs and gives me an evil grin, " I'm going to shove my dick up your ass."

"Y-your going to do what?"

"Ugh. Just roll over." I did think about what I was doing so I just flipped over. It was quit a struggle since he was still on top of me, "Spread you legs." He demands, damn what was going on with him? He was usually no this bossy.

I spread my legs as far as they could go with him on me, and smithing wet slid down my ass.

"What the fuck was that?" I turned my torso around and looked at him, "Did you just spit on me?"

"Well how else's am I supposed to do this?" With out warning my ass was penetrated and a wave or pain made me clench me teeth.

"You really tight." Natsu groans as he continues to push himself inside of me.

"I-I've...never...done...this... before..." My voice is rough.

"I can tell." He laughs a little. Finally what seemed to be entirely, he was finally all the way inside me, but he began to move way to soon.

"Natsu, stop! It really hurts!" I groan.

"It'll feel better in a second." And he was right, the pain that was erupting from my ass slowly left and was replaced by a feeling of pleasure.

Slowly he began to thrust into me harder and harder, and I moaned to no end. He stopped for a second, and he rolled me over, so now he was looking at me while he fucked my ass.

He reached down a griped my dick in his hands, stroking it in time with the same rhythm as his hips moved. I couldn't take much more of it.

"Natsu I'm-"

"Do it." His voice was deep and rough and that was the end or me. He gripped my cock even tighter and I came, right over my own face and chest, what Natsu did next didn't help.

Slowly he licked my cum off of me and then kissed me, I could taste the saltiness.

He pulled back and grasped both of my legs in his hands and started the thrust into me like there was no tomorrow.

Once again we switched positions and I was on my hands and knees with my but up, but this time when he put it inside of me he went straight in, and fast. I cried out in pain but he didn't stop.

He fucked me like a dog, like I was like his bitch. I felt like I was about to loose my mind when he finally came.

"Gray, I'm going to..."

"Do it inside of me, cum in my ass!" I demanded, within a few seconds of my command I could feel Natsu pouring his hot seed into me, and it felt amazing.

He collapsed to the right of me, and I rolled over next to him and put my head on his chest, he was the best. I smiled as Natsu snored, and I fell asleep right beside him, the man I loved.