Erza x Mira?!?!

(THIS WAS A REQUEST, I DON'T SHIP IT THAT MUCH BUT I CAN SHIP ANYTHING!!! :')

"Erza, come upstairs with me for a second!" The white haired mage says to Erza

"As you wish." Mira grabs Erzas hand and tugs her up the stairs. She pulls Erza into her bed room and closes the door and grins evilly, "What is it that you wanted to show me Mira?"

"This!" Mira unties her dress and it falls to the ground, leaving her butt naked.

"Oh..." Erza looks baffled as she stared at Mira's soft looking chest.

Mira let's out a girly giggle, "Well, how do I look?"

"F-fine!" Erza looks away blushing.

"Just fine?" Mira pouts and approaches her friend, she runs her finger over Erza's armored chest.

"Yes, just fine." Erza blushes more but stood still, trying to keep up her normal calm appearance.

Mira frowns and grabs Erzas chin, she gently kisses Erza on the lips. Erza turns redder than her own hair.

Mira giggles and kisses her frind on the nose, "Come on Erza lighten up!" She giggles and sits on her bed. She crosses her legs and pushes her arms together, causing her breasts to pushes together as well. Erza can't help but stare.

Mira gets up and pull Erza to the bed, she sits her down and crawls into her lap, "Come on Erza, play with me~" Mira begs

Erza couldn't contain herself any longer and she roughly grabbed Mira's breasts and squeezed her soft pink nipples.

A quiet moan escaped Miras lips and Erza quickly captured it as she kissed her friend deeply.

Erza guided Mira's legs around her waist and kept playing with Mira's breasts.

Mira rocked her hips against Erza, getting needier with each passing second.

"Mmmmmm you need something?" Erza grinned deviantly up at Mira who let a small moan, Erza reached down in between the other females legs and slowly ran the tips of her fingers over her slit.

Mira shivers and groaned, "Erza...."

"Erza what?" Erza smiled evilly.

"Erza I need you." Mira closed her eyes and tried to push herself into Erza's fingers, but the other female pulled her hand back slightly, causing Mira to whimper.

"Need me where exactly?" Erza taunted her friend who turned as red as her hair.

"I-I need you I-inside of me...." Mira mumbled.

"I can't here you." Erza said, she gently flicked Mira's clit.

"Erza I need your fingers in me!" Mira begged. She let out a loud scream as Erza quickly thrust two fingers into her.

"Like this?" Erza slowly slide her fingers in and out of her friend, "Yojr really wet Mira."

"T-thanks because you make me so w-wet." Mira rambled as she bit her lip.

Erza kept thrusting and playing with Mira's breasts until she grew bored.

"This isn't entertaining, j want to taste you Mira." Erza smiled and licked her lips.

"W-what?" Mira hadn't actually thought this far ahead.

"I said I want to taste...you." Erza leaned in and hissed in Miras ear. She with drew her fingers and licked them in front of Mira.

"E-Erza...." Mira was mesmerized by Erza's tongue.

Erza smiled and slid her hands under Mira's thighs. With a grunt she lifted her friend up and threw her into the bed. She quickly jumped on Mira and licked her right nipple.

Mira squirmed underneath Erza as she was played with.

"E-Erza...." Mira grew slightly flushed and Erza looked back at her and chewed on her lip, "Why did you stop?"

"Damn Mira... Your so cute!" Erza laughed and Mira blushes more.

"N-no you." Mira giggled and leaned up to kiss Erza.

"Mira.... I love you." Erza numbed as she felt Miras sweet lips pressing against hers.

"W-wha?!" Mira sat back, slight alarmed and in disbelief of what Erza had said.

"Nothing!" Erza said, turning a shade redder than her hair, if that was even possible.

Mira leaned in with a smirk.

"I know..." She whispered in Mira's ear.

Dear lord people I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update :')

Here's another smutty one, it's ErzaxMira, someone requested Yuri so here you guys are. It's summer vacation so I'll be working on keep writing them, thanks for being patient with me guys!!!

If anyone gets my little Star Wars thing at the bottom, I'll marry you ❤️