NaLu

"Honey I'm home!" Lucy cried as she walked into her house.

"Yay!" Natsu cried as he bounded down the stairs and launched himself into Lucy's arms, causing her to drop the bags of groceries she was carrying.

"How was your day?" Natsu asked, as he let go of Lucy and picked the stuff off the floor.

"It was good, Levy came in late but it was okay because it was a pretty slow today." Lucy follows Natsu into the kitchen and together they put away the groceries.

"And do you remember that Flare woman I was telling you about?"

"Yeah, the creepy stalker one." Natsu says as he munches on some chips.

"Yeah, she came in again today. Demanded that I was the only one to touch her and I tried to make some friendly conversation with her, to you know get her to-" Lucy was cut off as Natsu pulled her into a deep kiss.

"Don't do that." Natsu growled as there lips were still mashed together.

"Don't do what?" Lucy says as she pulls away from the kiss, "And there's another thing I have to tell you."

"Tell me later..." Natsu trails off and begins to trace kisses along Lucy's collar bone. Lucy moans and Natsu picks her up. With Lucy's legs around her waist, Natsu walks her up the stairs and to there bedroom.

"Natsu~" Lucy moans as Natsu slips his hands gently up her shirt, "Your hands are cold."

"Then warm me up baby." Natsu gives Lucy a smile and gentle cups her soft breasts in his hands. He gentle kneads and Lucy moans.

Lucy slides her hands up Natsu's shirt and caresses his hard abs.

Natsu pulls back and whips off his shirt and pulls Lucy's off as well. Natsu dives into another kiss and Lucy gladly lets him in and they explore each other's mouths.

Pulling back and grasping for breath Lucy looks Natsu in the eyes, and she can see the familiar lust. The lust that she sees every time they get together like this, too bad she wouldn't be able to see it for awhile after this.

Natsu grasps Lucy shoulders and whips her around onto her stomach. With out missing a beat, Natsu grasps Lucy's belt and in one smooth motion pulls down Lucy's skirt and underwear. He tosses them off to the side and removes his own pants as well.

Since they were married they didn't spend the time or money on condoms anymore. Slowly he pushes himself into Lucy. Inch by inch Natsu pushed himself into her and when he was finally in he pulled back out and pushed back in.

Over and over he did this and Lucy made small squeaky noises as she took it from behind. With a grunt Natsu flipped Lucy over to missionary and continued like that.

Lucy stretches up and kisses Natsu's face. Natsu kisses back and grabs her breasts again. He continues to thrust into her and Lucy makes her cute little mewing noises.

"N-Natsu I-i can't hold on for...." Lucy gasps.

"I'm going to..." Natsu pounds into Lucy hard three times and stops.

Lucy screams a little and tries to get away as Natsu cums inside of her.

"Lucy what are you doing?" Lucy stops squirming and lays still, gasping for breath.

Natsu rolls over onto the bed and snuggles up to Lucy, both of them breathing hard.

"Lucy, what was that?"

"I tried to tell you earlier but you didn't let me..." Lucy trails off. She turns her head so she can look into his eyes.

"Natsu, in pregnant."