Chaos with another Loss

Liam's P.O.V.
***************
Something honked in my ear. Loudly. I sat shock up and smacked someone. I turned to see who. Zayn was glaring at me and Louis was failing to hold his giggles.

Zayn turned to Louis and the smile slid off his face. "This is all YOUR fault!" Zayn shouted at Louis.

"MY fault? You're the one who suggested blowing an air horn by his face!" Louis retorted. It was clear that this was one of their blowouts that would end by them purposely spilling the others cereal and being satisfied with the mess they made of each other's outfits that they were friends again. Then I'd have to make them clean it up.

"ME?! Oh no, I wasn't the one who suggested that! It was ALL you!"

"No, I didn't! I suggested pranking him, NOT the air horn!"

"OH JESUS CHRIST SHUT UP YOU TWO!!!" Rianna shouted from across the hall. "WE ALL KNOW YOURE JUST GONNA MAKE A MESS WITH THE CEREAL, CLEAN IT, THEN BE ALL GOD DAMN CHUMMY AGAIN!! NOW SHUT THE HELL UP AND EAT!"

Zayn and Louis looked at each other, then looked to where I used to be. I had slipped away while all this was happening to a corner I'd found a while ago.

I pushed on a small panel on the wall of the living room. A door slid open slightly, and I crept inside.

I breathed a sigh of relief at the smell of my home in a house. I walked towards the futon, pushing it back to a couch from its bed position. I plopped down on the seat and picked up a controller, my TV and console turning on with movement.

Dark Alliance appeared and I chose my single player file before resetting it to start from the beginning. My warrior appeared on a dirt road I knew was right outside of town so I walked forward towards the bar.

I skipped through the talking part and retrieved the key to the cellar from the waitress, then prepared myself for battle. Just before I swung open the wooden hatch, I heard a knock and Rianna's voice.

"Can I play?" She said with a smug smile on her face while barging in.

"Um...sure." I replied, uncertain how she found this place. "How did you know about this place?"

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Well, first dumbass I built it. Second, I can hear the Dark Alliance music through the walls."

She plopped down on the futon and went to settings, changing it to 2-player. She swung the cellar open an dropped down the ladder into darkness. I followed.

The screen loaded and Rianna and i slashed at the giant rats trying to attack us. For the next few hours Rianna and I battled giant ogres, giant rats, bosses, giant spiders, giant jelly cubes and more. We finally got to the dwarf mines.

We entered through the passage after locking the door behind us, barely being able to see.

Right before we were about to hit a evil dwarf hideout we heard 2 thunks from outside. Rianna peered through the peephole and and left. I followed in suit.

Louis and Zayn were lying in a puddle of milk and cereal, arguing with each other and rubbing their arms, legs, and joints.

"YOU DIDNT CLEAN IT UP? YOU ASSHOLE!" Zayn shouted.

"I DIDNT CLEAN IT?! I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO GROW SOME BALLS AND APOLOGIZE SO WE COULD CLEAN TOGETHER!" Louis retorted.

"OH THATS CLASSIC LOUIS! ANOTHER EXCUSE SO HE DOESNT HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!"

Louis was about to respond when Rianna blew up like a volcano.

"BOTH OF YOU ARE CHILDISH ARROGANT PAMPERED CELEBRITIES WHO DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF WORK OR RESPONSIBLITY! NOW GET YOUR STUPID FAT ASSES UP AND CLEAN THIS MESS BEFORE I SLAP YOU! AND YOU," she yelled, turning her fiery glare on Niall, who was eating and had a spoonful of cereal half way to his mouth, "STOP SLURPING THAT MILK! AND WHINING ABOUT HOW THERES NO NANCHOS OR WHATEVER YOUR STUPID LITTLE RESTAURANT IS CALLED IN THIS SAFEROOM! NO THERE ISNT, AS THERE ISNT ANY PEOPLE LEFT TO RUN IT! WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A ZOMBIE INFESTED WORLD, GET USED TO IT!"