The Hour

~ Harry's P.O.V~

"Ughh."I roll over in bed,
not wanting to wake up. I remembered today was the day we went out and got weapons. We had one hour to gather weapons and supplies. We would each get a baseball bat before we left. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I paid no mind to every one else, who were pigging out while Liam was lecturing them about manners. I grabbed a bowl and cereal,pouring myself a large portion. "Hey!" Liam turned on me. "That is not necessary!" he added. "What did I do?" I interrogated. "You pinched me! Ow!You did it again,somehow!I know it was you! Don't lie,I can tell!" He just went on and on. "I just know it w- "I didn't do anything." I cut him off. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zoey pinching Liam again, falling into a fit of laughter every time Liam slapped at his back. I heard footsteps and saw Rianna at the foot of the steps getting ready to go back upstairs. I walked up to her. "Watcha doin'?" I asked her. "Nothing." she replied. "Ohhhh! Very funny. Harry.Note that sarcasm." she said. I chuckled,walking back to my seat,then putting my dishes away. My eyes widened in realization as she came back downstairs with 7 steel bats. "Guys." I whispered. Too late. They had seen too. I sighed. I grabbed one one from Rianna's hand and waited for instructions.She handed every one a bat then got a timer. She handed every one a walkie talkie. "Ok." she said. "Let's go over the plan. I'm going to start the timer and we'll go in pairs for weapons and supplies. Just 'cause we have a lifetime of food does NOT mean we won't eat it all. Let's go." "Yeah,Niall." I heard Zayn say. I held back a snort.We heard a click, which meant the timer had started. She tucked it in her pocket and left with Louis. I grabbed Liam and set off, hands on my bat. I heard a scream and ran up,only to see Niall screaming in happiness because he found Rianna's kitchen was stocked with junk food. Zoey was covering her ears because it was so loud. She let go of one ear and punched Niall in the stomach. He went quiet instantly, clutching at his stomach. I heard groaning. "Oh nice job,Niall. Now a bunch of zombies are gonna eat us. Nice job. Let's give him a hand." I said sarcastically and angrily at the same time."Well it's not my fault I love food!" Niall retaliated. "Guys,shut up and run! I see a runner!" Zoey yelled. We turned around,and sure enough a runner was 20 feet from attacking us. I ran up to it and bashed its head in then ran. "Move it!" I yelled to everyone. I heard footsteps behind me which reassured me they were following. "Over here!" I heard someone yell. I turned and saw Rianna.

~ Rianna's P.O.V~

I turned the corner and heard Harry's alluring voice. I followed it. Then I heard someone coming closer. I saw Harry,and yelled. " Over here!" he turned and saw me then led their group over to where I was. They were panting. Harry's bat was covered with blood. I passed out water then gathered the courage to ask Harry what was with his bat. I walked over and said, "Did you kill a zombie?" I asked. "Yeah." he said. "How'd you know?" I chuckled. "The bat sorta gives it away." he looked at the bat,then me and said, "Oh right." I burst out laughing at his simple comment and 3 of the boys, specifically Harry, Niall,and Liam, put their hands on my mouth. When they realeased me I said, "Oops!" and sprinted away on account of the zombies chasing us. We had a head start but the zombies were catching up. I turned my head and saw 3 runners.

******************
OH.MY.GOD! I AM SO VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN MONTHS! MY WI FI BROKE AND MY IPOD DIED AND I COULDN'T FIND THE CHARGER!): PLEASE DONT HATE ME AND PLEASE DONT STOP READING! I HAVE NOT WORKED OUT A PUBLISH SCHEDULE BUT IM GOING TO MAKE MY NEXT TEN CHAPTERS SUPER LONG TO MAKE UP FOR BOOK ABSCENSE. This is coolcatpoo! keep reading!