The Deafeat

Before I write this chapter i need to tell you the Rianna in this story is NOT the singer. I had a friend ask me that when she read it and I realized you all might think the same. now that's it here's the chapter. Enjoy it!
coolcatpoo
******************

~Rianna's P.O.V~

I focused all my energy on running ahead. I ran into one of the abandoned houses and wasn't surprised to see zombies. I got out a hammer I kept on my belt and hit him over the head. I looked through the drawers and found a couple of skewers. I looked around more and found some rat poison and a lighter. Time to get dirty. I tipped the skewers with poison and ran outside. The group was surrounded by about 20 zombies. I let out a war cry, plunging into the battle, stabbing zombies with rat poison as I went along. Zombies fell, this way and that. I soon made it to the center, stumbling into Harry at the sudden space. I regained my balance, re tipped my skewers,and started stabbing. I stopped, realizing that I should save the most useful weapon, which is the poison. The chemicals in it burn away their flesh when mixed with heat. Once I was sure I had stabbed every zombie, I got out the lighter and went around the circle, lighting every zombie. They screamed and wailed in pain as they fell. Soon there was a ring of dead,flaming bodies around us. Everyone was gaping at me, where as I was smiling. "Hey,being a nerd pays off." I said plainly, then set off towards the house. I stopped along the way to grab kitchen knives, food,water, and plenty of rat poison along with skewers. Everyone trailed behind me,helping me gather supplies. My guess was they were still shocked about my little stunt. We made it to the house,our bags stuffed with survival material. I ran up to my room and grabbed the safe I keep in my closet. I also grabbed my clothes. I ran down to the safe room and unlocked it. Everyone scrambled in. I unlocked my safe and emptied the contents. Handguns, clothes, Takis, and even more stuff that would make the list 1,000,000,000 miles long. Let's just say there was a lot of skewers,rat poison, and other very dangerous stuff in there. I headed towards my room after distributing everything equally for a nap when I felt a hand on my arm. I looked and saw Niall with a 1/2 grimace 1/2 smile on his face. "Thanks for your help." he said, then left. I reached my room and fell asleep before I hit the pillow.
******************
heyheyhey! it's coolcatpoo! IM A TERRIBLE PERSON! i want y'all 2 know that I'm going to try 2 make the next charters X-TRA long 2 make up for not updating 4 months. i know i don't have many readers so I'm trying 2 keep as many as possible. my wifi broke and they couldn't fix it. + I have no license so,):! c u laters, gators!