✿1✿

I needed to clear my head. I got in my car and drove , I drove until I forgot about everything. It was a dark , rainy , cold December night and the rain was pouring down so much that I could hardly see. I didn't know where I was going and frankly didn't care. I stopped at a nearby beach and admired the views surrounding me but soon realise , I had just caught Luke cheating..Again.

''I can explain"

No you can't.

"It was a mistake"

No it wasn't.

"I promise never to do it again..."

Bullshit.

"Please.. Don't leave me.. I love you.."

Bye.

I got out of the car and walked along the length of the beach , wondering what made him do this. I watched the waves crash against the cliff rocks and then go back across the ocean in the distance. I couldn't help but think that's how our relationship was. I would always try to leave him after stuff like this , but he would always end up pulling me back to him. Not this time. I went back the way I came from and scanned for my car. Eventually finding it , I get it and start the engine and drove off to find a motel. I had gotten my room and just sat on the bed thinking. I wasn't going back to Luke in the morning. I was just going to get my stuff , leave the keys and drive far , far away.