✿6✿

I was crazy thinking you were mine

It was all just a lie

"Okay.. C'mon.. You can do this. You just have to go over there and listen to what he says. Maybe it's actually something worth listening to." I say to myself

I was currently sitting in my car by the park me and Luke had met at.. Rethinking my options. I could either suck it up and talk to him or I could be a wimp and go back to my friends house and cry. I chose to suck it all up and go over there. I got out of my car and started walking to the picnic table where he was sitting.

"You came" he said relieved

"Yeah.. I did." I say looking at the ground not making eye contact.

"Well erm we have to talk" he stated blankly

"Yeah.. We do" I nodded in return.

"Look , I what I've done was absolute horrible and stupid and I don't know what has gotten into me. I hate myself even more every day for doing it. Words cannot describe how sorry I am. What we had was perfect and I just threw it all away. I haven't been myself since you left. I haven't been eating , going to work nor going out. It was so stupid and the look on your face when you walked out killed me. A part of me died when you left. Everything I said in that letter was true I also can't express that enough. I mean it when I said I told her to leave , I haven't seen her or any other girl since that night. I haven't talked to her and I've blocked her number and deleted her on everything. She's obsessed with me. She doesn't leave me alone ? So please please believe me when I say that I love you. I love you and only you. Please come back home."

"Luke , I-"

"LUKE!!" A high pitched voice came from behind me. I turned around and seen her.

"Babe.. Where've you been? I was looking all over for you!" She said stumbling over to where we both sat. I'm guessing she was a bit drunk considering her words were all messed up and she could barely stand up straight. I turned back to Luke and he looked at me with regret in his eyes. I ripped my hands out of his and have him a look of sadness and anger.

"I swear.. I told her to leave me alone. I don't love her you have to believe me!!" Luke said begging me not to leave , the drunken bitch came over to Luke and kissed his cheek but he moved and pushed her away. She finally noticed I was still here holding back tears and she smirked a little.

"Who is this , babe?" She knew exactly who I was , and I honestly just wanted to knock the shit out of her.

"My-" Luke started to say but she interrupted him by smashing her lips to his. I made a sound of disgust and turned to leave.

"Wait! Please! I love you" oh god. I looked back and saw him pushing her off of him for the second time now. I loved him , so much , but this bitch is a problem. I don't want a relationship with some whore always getting in the middle of everything. Luke had tears in his eyes just like me. I shook my head tears now streaming down my face and left one again.