✿4✿

You told me you were coming back

You promised it was real and I believed that

But if I fail for it again

I will be a fool.

•FLASHBACK•

"I'll be right back after work babe... I promise"

One hour. Two hours. Three. Four. Next thing I knew , it was 3 in the morning.

I heard the door slam and in walked Luke.

"Hey.. Why are you still awake?" He asked.

"Where were you Luke?! You finish work at 11 and now it's 3:34am!" I say glancing towards the clock. "Where were you? Were you with another girl?!!" I didn't even need to ask the question.. I already knew it was a yes. This wasn't the first time this had happened , last time he walked in and there was lipstick marks all over his neck.

"What? Are you crazy? Of course wasn't!! I love you! Why would you think that??!" He say way too quickly as his face went bright red.

"Don't argue. Just go with it you fool. Fall for his lies again." I say to myself.

"Yeah.. You're right. I'm sorry I just get really worried when you come home late. I don't know what you're always doing and I think you're cheating on me when you aren't.. I'm sorry Luke. I love you"

He pulled me into a tight hug and I smelt the strong scent of a familiar perfume on his jacket and I couldn't help the tears falling... I started bawling.

"It's okay babe.. Hey , don't worry about it. Look at me" he demanded.

I couldn't stand to look into his eyes knowing he was lying to my face.

"I love you and only you. What we have is real , never forget that" he sad softly brushing stray hairs from my face.

"Only you" that part killed me.

"Let's go to bed , yeah?" He said

"Yeah umm , I'll be up in a bit. Love you" I said a bit too quickly.

He walked up the stairs as I sat on the kitchen counter with a glass of cold water in my hands. I couldn't help but think about this whole thing. Us , Luke and I , Our relationship.

"You're such a wimp you can't even confront your own boyfriend about what he's doing with his 'other woman'. Why not?" I whisper to myself.

"Because I love him too much."

•END OF FLASHBACK•