✿7✿

I always knew I never wanted this

I never thought it could happen.

I never asked for this , I never thought something like this court happen to me. I always thought I would live happily ever after with my Prince Charming. I thought Luke and I would be together forever , but everything turned in the wrong direction. I'm not mad at Luke but not necessarily forgiving him either. I'm past all the cheating -well not really- but the fact that that whore decided to just show up when this night was just supposed to be about Luke. I don't care about all the mistakes he's made because after all he's only human. Everyone makes mistakes and it was just a mistake that had gotten out of control. I just hate the fact that she , the skank he cheated on me with thinks that her and Luke are still together. I mean she was probably all over at least 3 guys in the club she went to before coming in and ruining the one chance we had at patching things up. I want to fix things with Luke , believe me , I do. But I don't think I want a relationship where someone doesn't know when to stop and when they're not wanted anymore. Aka , the slut. I've run out of tears , I've run out of stupid and sad movies to watch and cry to, I've just basically run out of fucks to give. The tabloids have been going crazy about what happened between Luke and I. I just don't know what to do with my life anymore.

Luke's P.O.V

I just don't know what to do with my life anymore.. She hasn't answered my calls , texts or tweets or anything. I mean , if I were her , I wouldn't want anything to do with me either. The night on Valentine's Day at the park was supposed to be special , I didn't know that she would show up drunk and cling all over me like I was a damn playground. Hell , I didn't even know why she would show up anyways. I've told her to leave me alone , that I wanted nothing to do with her and I told her she meant nothing to me. I told her I only loved her. I don't know what to do to get her back with that whore hanging around me all the time but I'm working on it. I was determined to get her back , to have her back in my arms where she belongs.

I walked down a busy London street on a cold as hell February evening. I was walking to a nearby coffee shop close to my house before leaving to meet with the boys at the studio. I walked in and the feeling of warmth and the aroma of coffee beans and the sounds of people typing on their laptops and chatting with others instantly made me feel a little less stressed. I didn't even want coffee , I just want go sit and wait. We used to come here all the time , we even had what we called our table. It was where we first met , had our first date and we would always come where we just felt we needed to be together more. I kept looking towards the door , waiting for her to come walking through. I never wanted this , I never asked for this to happen to me and I thought me and her would be together forever and get married and have children and grow old and then die together. But now because of my stupid ass , I fucked it up and j don't think it will be happening any time soon. I was too caught up in my thoughts to even realise the bell at the door had rung signalling someone had walked in , I turned around and couldn't believe my eyes. It was her..Oh no , but she wasn't alone. She was with someone else , not just anyone else , a guy. I had to contain myself feom getting up and screaming. They were smiling and laughing , everything I wish I could do with her again. Her. Mine. She was mine and nobody else's. I shot up and left without another glance. Tears struck the brim of my eyes as I had gotten outside. All I could think about how this was all my fault. How I caused my girl to run off into the arms of another man. A man that wasn't me. This was all my fault.