✿3✿

Ring.ring.ring

that's all I heard. Every day. For the past week.

I didn't need to see who it was , I already knew it was Luke.

I haven't answered it at all , and don't care to.

He should have understood that when I walked out , I was serious about it.

No 'coming back for a second chance' shit or should I say fourth chance?

So here I lay on this crappy , uncomfortable , cheap motel bed listening to the radio blast some song I wasn't paying attention to and listening to the phone ring over , and over , and over again.

I got up to look at my phone

15 missed calls

One from my mum and the rest from Luke.

12 voicemails

From Luke.

37 text messages

From Luke.

I kept ignoring incoming calls and texts and put my phone on silent. I tried to fall asleep from the music on the radio.

My phone buzzed a last time , indicating I got yet another call from Luke.

I finally decide to hear what he has to say , so I unlocked my phone and listened to the voicemails.

His voice sounds like he's been crying , his throat is still cracking a bit more too.

I'm so sorry.. Words cannot describe how sorry I am. I love you with all my heart and I understand why you left. I have put you through this so many times and that I would understand if you never want to see me again. I don't know what came over me , and I don't know why I would do it. I feel like such an asshole for putting you through all this , again. You deserve someone better than me.. I love you.. I love you so god damn much.. I hope you know that. I hope you come back home soon. But if not I guess I understand.. Just remember that I will always be here waiting for you , I love you....

I didn't realise I had tears in my eyes until the voicemail was over , I just sat there. Motionless. I had so many thoughts going through my head.

Should I go back to him?

Do it.. You know you want to..

But what if it happens again?

Well then you're gone for good and never going back.

I think I still love him...

You know you do.

I do

I still love him after all the shit he has put me through , but I'm not going back. I need a break.

Forever

There's that word again..

I was his forever , and I walked out.