Silent Torture

As soon as I closed the door softly behind me, a hand grabbed me by the neck and pushed me to the floor. I already knew who's hand it was, no need to guess at all.

I crawled backwards against the wall, as I looked away from my fathers glowing red eyes. He was walking towards me, sniffing the air.

"Whooo was that boy you were talking to hmmm?!" He yelled at me, sounding like something more than human. I cringed from his loud voice.

"His name is N-Nick." I stuttered.

My father was close, basically on top of me looking me in the eyes. His animal like eyes burning into me, trying to read me. I couldn't look away, no wait, I wouldn't. Something in me knew better than that. "I want you to stay away from him." My fathers for was stern, and horrifyingly deadly.

I nodded quickly as to not upset him further. He then pick me up and threw me over his shoulder. I started to cry, knowing what was coming next. I hadn't made it in before the street light came on, and I was with a boy. My dad hated other males around me, he didn't even like Levi but I never let him separate me from him.

My father carried me upstairs and into his favorite room, and the one I dread every time Im near it, let alone in it. He walked in and locked the door behind us. He then began his favorite torture. I took it all with a hushed silence.

************************************

I woke up in my room feeling like I'd been stomped on by an elephant a thousand times in different angles and places. I felt crushed and broken. I looked at my clock. Time for school. I got out of bed feeling an explosion of pain all over my body. I limped to the bathroom and locked the door hoping my dad wouldn't wake up.

I took a cold shower trying to numb myself. I got out and dried off avoiding the mirror. I didn't want to see myself, it would only make me feel more pain, more shame. I wrapped my towel around me and went to my room to pick out my clothes. I didn't get to pick them out last night.

I picked a black long sleeved shirt and jeans. I slipped on dark green sneakers that matched my fingerless gloves. I sighed and finally faced the mirror. I gasped at how pale I looked. I grabbed my makeup bag and started covering up bruises on my face and adding color to my face with foundation. I finished off with mascara,light eyeliner and a natural looking lip gloss. I brushed my wet black hair, grabbed my backpack and left the house silently carrying my skateboard.