Afterschool Meeting

I walked to the parking lot and found Ty, Levi and Carlos waiting for me. Nick was following behind me. All my friends looked at me, then at Nick confused.

"Luna, Where were you? We were waiting!" Ty crossed her arms eyeing Nick.

"I see you've met the new student." Carlos smirked.

Levi looked watched Nick and I not saying a word. I blushed. "Sorry guys. I just um.... Dropped my stuff and Nick helped me."

"Mhm, Okay. Whatever." Ty smirking, knowing I was lying. "Just get in the car. We have some things to discuss."

I looked at the time on my phone. I shook my head. "Guys I can't, I have to get home." They looked at me and sighed.

"Lunaaaa, you always do this! Your dad can wait! This is important. He's gonna have to deal with it." Ty frowned.

I never told Ty about my situation at home and she's only over when my dad's gone. I started biting my lip, getting nervous.

"Ty I really can't. Call me ok?" I quickly hugged everyone, jumped on my skateboard and rode away. Nick followed behind silently. Everyone looked at us suspiciously.

************************************

Nick followed me all the way home. When I got to my mail box I turned to him. "Nick you can't be here." He looked at me then tilted his head looking into my eyes.

"Is something wrong?" I shook my head quickly no.

"You have to go now. Ok? I'll see you tommrow!" I looked at my house and spotted my dad looking through the curtains. His eyes glowed red, watching us. I looked away and back to Nick who was looking at my father as well.

"Nick Go now!" He nodded and left. I looked up at the street lights and saw that they were on. 'Oh No' I walked into my house hesitantly.