Chapter-3 [My Family Grows Then Shrinks]

Yukiko: hey kiki? 

ME: hm?

yukiko: do you own naruto?

Me: no i don't own naruto...wish i did though

Yukiko: why?

me: why are you asking these questions? shouldn't you be playing with madara about now?

yukiko: oh ya i forgot about that....see ya!

Me: whatever...here's the next part

Chapter-3 [My Family Grows Then Shrinks]

*Yukiko’s pov*

"It’s a boy." The Midwife said.

Me and Madara both at the same time moved to the Midwife for my new brother.

---- 

I already had built up some Chakra earlier. So I took a deep breath and shot out a Fireball Jutsu careful to only make it big enough to hurt Madara.

It hit but not surprisingly . . . (Wait for it) . . . he used Substitution Jutsu.

He appeared behind me and I saw that he activated his eternal sharingan.

I countered by activating the Hyuuga clans’ byakugan, I took a deep breath, and saw that his hands twitched, and prepared to use the Gentle Fist Technique for the first time. I stood at the ready and gracefully charged at him and said "Gentle Fist:Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms!!"

You could see the surprise in his face as he backed up and said "Imposable...she not of the Hyuuga clan how can she-?" His question was left unfinished as one of my hands grazed his shoulder. 

As my rotation stopped I said to my father who was watching silently, “Dad who was it that said that the Byakugan was better than the Sharingan? "

My dad looked at me and said "Why?"

"Because I'm totally rocking both of these eye Jutsu's. And they both seem pretty awesome."

Seeing that dad still did not get it I turned my head to the right slightly so he could just see both my eyes. I heard him gasp. The reason for it would be that my left eye was what he expected it to be, the whiteness of a Byakugan eye. But my right eye was what got him, it was the red and black swirls of the Eternal Sharigan. Which Madara had just activated, just not used it yet. 

While I was distracted the jerk Madara gave me a good knock to the noggin effectively knocking me out.

The last thing I remember was my body falling while dad was jumping to action to protect us. 

*Minato’s (4th's) pov*

As Yukiko fell to the ground I rushed to catch her. I got to her just before her head hit the ground. 

--- 

While I was distracted the man (i think) Yukiko called Madara killed the Midwife and held Naruto in his arms.

"I don't want to hurt the children but I will if you get in the way of my plans . . . who are you?" Madara said.

I turn around to see Mizuki Uchiha.

"Mizuki what are you doing? You should be with your brothers at the Uchiha compound."

"I sensed something was wrong so I tracked Yukiko's chakra here, and besides Itachi is with Sasuke . . . though he'll be mad when he sees I'm gone."