Chapter-8 [Him Again]

*Yukiko’s pov*

I slowly walked out of the shadows. Itachi looked at me startled and said, “When did you return from your mission?”

“Just now.”

“Why are you here then? Shouldn’t you report to the Hokage?”

“I don’t wish to drag him out of bed to report on my measly mission.”

“ . . . . . .”

“More importantly . . . what are you doing?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m going to go look for my brother, he ran away after he got scared by mother’s cooking.”

“ . . . *sigh* . . . Really? He’s eaten  his mother’s cooking for his whole live and now he gets scared . . . . . . I don’t believe you.

“Should it matter if you believe me?”

“Let me guess it was you and some other unknown ninja that did this.”

“I have no clue what your talking about.”

“Itachi I know you, your not one for violence unless you were ordered to. so let me ask this again . . . who helped you?”

“An old friend of yours. That's all I can say, please don’t ask any more questions.”

“Who ordered you to do this? Anyone from here or . . . . from somewhere else?”

“”Isn’t it obvious? The Hokage found out after the elders ordered it . . . . hm . . . . you know what? I just can’t bring myself to lie to you . . . just don’t tell them if they live through this.”

“Of coarse you can’t lie to me you’ve never had been able to . . . . they’ll find out someday ya know.”

“I’d rather if they di-”

“Hey where’s your sister?”

“Wait . . . . Mizumi? Wasn’t she with you?”

“She ran off when she saw the smoke coming from here . . . . would whoever you were working with hurt her? Because if he did i’m gonna have to kick both your asses.”

“I  told him not to hurt my siblings . . . “

“And you trust him because . . . ?”

“You have a point . . . . “

Itachi started to run off, but I quickly grabbed his arm, “Your not going without me.”

“Must you be this way?”

“Yes.”

“*Sigh* fine . . . . but please be careful I don’t trust him as far as you could through him.”

“Wow . . . I’m feeling the love.”

“Please don’t kid, this isn’t the time for that.”

“i know.”

*Several Minuets Later*

“He’s not here . . . i told him we would meet here. You haven’t sensed Mizumi have you?” Itachi asked.

“No I haven’t . . . . who was with you? I need to know so I know what to look for.”

“I kinda feel bad . . . . he caused you so much pain alre-”

“GOD DAMN IT!!!!! YOU DIDN’T!!!! MADARA!!!!! HOW COULD YOU????!!!!!!!”

“i knew that I couldn't do it with out help . . . I didn’t want to involve you, knowing that you would willingly help me . . . I- I just couldn't . . . . do that to you and your brother . . . . “

I started to say something when I sensed something off in the trees about a mile behind me. I abruptly turned around and took of.

Itachi was stunned for a second then he realized that I sensed something and started to run after me.

he got to me just as I got to were I sensed the chackra. God damn it I hate it when I’m right about things like this.