9

Standing outside for a few more minutes they both agreed without words to go to bed. Holding hands they walked back inside. While Jack shut and locked the patio doors, Hoodie got ready for the night.

Venturing into his room Jack sure enough found his mask laying on his bed. Grabbing it he felt the smooth surface of it before setting the mask down on his nightstand.

Hoodie knocked on his door and Jack looked over and faced him. "Care if I spend the night,.?" Hoodie asked, a slight nervousness in his voice. He wasn't new to dating, he just didn't know how to date a guy. Or rather, Jack.

"But,. You are spending the night. For the next few nights actually."

Letting out an amused but awkward laugh Hoodie scratched the back of his head. "Heh, uh, What I mean is,." His voice grew very little. "Do you want to share a bed?"

Jack's eyebrows arched and he felt his face grow warm. "Uh,.. You're allowed to do that already? Share a bed, I mean."

Hoodie laughed but stayed in the doorway. "You really don't get the dating thing do you?"

Looking away embarrassed Jack rubbed his arm. "I already said something about that,.."

Snickering again Hoodie decided he had been pushing his luck. "Don't worry about it, never mind. Everything's fine." Waving his hand at Jack he went to go to his own room.

"W-wait!" Jack called and rushed into the hallway after him.

Hoodie turned around honestly, amusingly, was surprised by the cannibal. "I-uh, er," Jack was having a difficult time trying to voice his thoughts as he hunched and looked at the floor.

"You want me to be with you tonight?" Hoodie asked, saving Jack. The cannibal nodded small. "Okay, give me a minute." Nodding again Jack went back into his room.

Quickly finding sweatpants he stepped into them, not wanting to only be in his boxers next to Hoodie.

Feeling self-conscious Hoodie looked around in his stuff for something more to wear more then just his boxers. Grabbing a shirt he decided it would do and changed. Standing there he looked down at himself, seeing his average boxers and black shirt. Sighing he shut off the light and went to Jack's room.

Trotting in he found the eyeless man sitting on his bed with his hands in his pockets. Slouching he was looked away with a blush, his chest exposed and he was not doing a very good job of playing his shyness off. Hoodie smiled at him.

Going over he opened Jack's window slightly, letting in a small bit of night air and the sounds of outside. "This okay?" Jack only nodded. Going back to the switch Hoodie lightly snorted again as he watched Jack as he tried acting like nothing was wrong.

"Ready?"

The organ eater nodded again and stood up before crawling into his bed. Flipping the switch Hoodie was plunged into darkness but he managed to get around the bed and slid in.

For the first few minutes in the darkness they laid on opposite sides of the bed, an awkwardness taking up the room. "Hey Jack," Hoodie said breaking the silence.

"Hm?" The cannibal didn't sound asleep at all.

"You should sing me one of those lullabies you were singing to that kid."

Jack grinned and flipped over to face Hoodie. Snuggled again his pillow he felt the bed move as Hoodie did the same.

"Why?"

"Because it's awkward as hell and I'm not going to tolerate that."

Jack couldn't help but laugh. While he laughed Hoodie moved closer and slid his hand into Jack's hand.