Chapter 15 Part 1

Maikli lang it... 

Chapter 15 part 1

Chloe

“Dad…. are you even listening to me?” Alex said exasperatedly.

We are having breakfast together with the Fajardo’s and Montemayor’s… They’ve set up a long table beside the pool area overlooking the sea… the place is soooo breathtaking. It almost look like paradise! Hindi ko masyadong naapreciate yung lugar pagdating namin kagabi.. madilim na kasi.. but looking at my surroundings right now, all I can say is wow! I have got to explore the area… Alex said that there’s a small waterfalls somewhere at the rear of the resort, and it is currently under development…. Pero pwedeng magswimming if we want…. Nilalagyan lang daw ng mga hut and all those things…. It’s a private resort and it’s not open for public. Ginagamit daw itong madalas for, of course, family gatherings and company team building… minsan daw nagphoto shoot dito si Tita Tanya,, but that has been the first and the last… masyadong nasira yung paligid,,, kaya hindi na nila pinayagang gamitin yung lugar.

Tito Zack and Tito Andrew (naki-tito na rin e…. hehehehhe), arrived very early in the morning. They travelled as the first streak of light came into view. They arrived even before we got up. And now Alex is arguing something about a rule on a certain competition…

I was a bit lost about what they are talking about… It seems that the rest of the gang knows about it and are all up to it…. I learned that the gang was a constant guests by the Fajardo’s and Montemayor’s on their getaways since they’ve met in their first year in Falcon U. And that includes Dyllan, since he’s Charles’ best friend. Kaya nga masyadong at home na sila sa mga Fajardo at Montemayor… parang extended family na sila…

“DAD!!!” sabi ni Alex sa daddy nya who is now sipping his coffee while reading the newspaper…

“I still  can’t see any valid reason for you to want to change the rules… “ He said firmly to his daughter without taking his eyes off the newspaper…

“Dad, do I have to go thru with it …..aaaallll overrrrrr againnnnnn????”

“yeah dad…” Sabat ni Adrian… “ What she’s suggesting is crap… “ and he smiled menacingly at his ate.

“You are not included in this conversation… heck…  you’re not even included in the game!!!“

Adrian stick his tongue out at his ate…

Tinaasan ng kilay ni Alex si Adrian… at tinitigan ng matalim…

“You used to be sooooo cute and adorable… what happened to you?” Tanong ni Alex kay Adrian…

“Well… I just became MMMOOOORRREEE Cute and MMMOOOORRREEE Adorable!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! And you can’t get enough of me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” he said with matching eye and hand gestures pa yon…. and I giggled….

Alex rolled her eyes… Adrian looked at me and smiled… He’s such a cute kid… I would love to adopt him as my sibling if alex doesn’t want him…

“Of course you are MMMOOORRREEE Cute! And MOOORRREEE Adorable Right now…” Sabi ni Tita Tanya while hugging and tickling her youngest… “Especially if you are being a good boy.. “ Dagdag pa nya.. patting his head…

“I Am mom!!! They’re the one who’s causing trouble,,, not me!!! “ he said pointing his finger to Sky and Alex while trying his best to look innocent… 

Ibinaba ni Tito Andrew yung binabasa nya…

“I heard what happened, young man….  “ Sabi ni Tito Andrew trying to look stern … but.. what’s that amusement in his eyes? I wonder…