Chapter 17

AN... Sorry ulit... bitin mode.... 

Chapter 17

Chloe

“Hello girlfriend!!!!!” A very excited Adrian greeted me the moment I went out of the main house…

Well, kelan ba naman hindi naging excited at hyper ang batang yan??

“Well, hello there cute boy… what are you up to this very beautiful day?” I said pinching his cheek.. kakagigil talaga tong batang to.. napaka-cute!!!! Malamang na super gwapo nito pag laki…

“Nothing much.. I’m just heading for the beach, I’m going to try the new jet ski … how about you? You seem extra happy? Are you happy to see me?”

“Of course I’m always happy to see you…” I said smiling at him… “Have you seen Zia?”

“Hmmmmm….. They were at the beach a while ago, together with the rest of the girls…”

“Ok… I’ll head that way….Are you going there as well?  Sabay na tayo? “ I said…

“yeah!”

We walked out of the beach together… It’s already 3 in the afternoon… I spent most of my morning in bed…

Sobrang exhausted ako kahapon… nagising na lang ako, lunch time na.. then after that, Josh and Dr. Jin checked me out…. Pero ok lang…. I got the greatest news ever!

“Hey Ate Chloe…. “

“Yes Adriane? “

“Do you think I’m Good looking?”

Napatingin ako kay Adriane… “Of course you are… you’re the cutest kid I’ve ever known!”

He pouted…. Naku, mukhang hindi ata nagustuhan ang sagot ko a.. hehehehe

“Cute, are for poodles…. I’m far from looking like one… everyone refers to me as cute…. I’m far from being cute…. “ He mumbles….

“OK.. let me rephrase that… you are the most good looking kid I’ve ever known…. “ I said

Teka mukhang hindi pa rin satisfied a…. ano bang gusto nitong batang to?

“In just a few years, I’m no longer a kid… and my dad never calls me a kid…. I’m already a young man!”

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ang kulit nitong batang to a!!!! and super smart…

I tried my hardest not to laugh cause obviously, he’s dead serious…. Well, I never thought that he doesn’t like to be called a kid! Malay ko ba!

“Ok , Adriane, you are obviously the most good looking ‘young man’, I’ve ever come across this planet… and probably the smartest!” I said giggling… and this time, he showed me his biggest smile….

“You are soooo cute!” I said pinching his cheek again….

“Cute are for poodles!!!”

Natawa na ako ng tuluyan…. “Ok.. gotcha! “

We walked our way to the beach and I can see that the guys are riding the waves while the girls are lounging at the beach….

“Do you like me ate Chloe?” He said in a small voice….

“Of course I do, you know that…”

“Will you marry me?”

ANO DAW????!!!! Teka nabingi ata ako don a,, tama ba ang narinig ko???