Decorations

Cash

They go all out; inside and outside the house. After all the hard work, they drop on the couch and snooze off

Marter

Matt likes to wake up early -- mind when it's below 40° F out -- to put them up, and Carter declines saying they'll do it later. Since Matt can't wait, he goes out by himself and starts struggling. Carter notices that he left and sighs, telling Matt to go in and warm up as he finishes the decorating.

Jolinsky

Since they don't do outdoors, they decorate every nook and cranny of their home.

Shaylor

Who needs a ladder when you have Shawn? When there are hard-to-reach places, he hops up on Shawn's shoulders, or better yet, he has Shawn do the task for him.

Haaron

Unlike most of their neighbors, they stay simple with not only their Christmas decorations, but with their electric bill. Nothing but a wreath for the door and some window decals won't do.

Skammy

They like to have competitions on who decorates better. So they each take one side of the house and decorate it how they like, and they literally have their neighbors vote for who has the better decor. The winner gets to top during the 'Naughty List of Activities. ;-)

Wilklinsky

Since JG is Jewish*, they somehow incorporate his traditions and Sam's Christmas ones into a decorated home that's goals.

Fan - Ship: @ButUrNotShawnMendes x Shawn:

You two take Christmas decorating very seriously. Both of you guys sit down and literally plan everything out before you start working. Then, the holiday playlist plays as you two work as if you were construction workers. In the end, you guys go to the driveway and admire it from afar. Shawn kisses your head and says "We did a good job babe." You smirk "We always do a good job."

The fan-cannon goes to @ButUrNotShawnMendes today!

Comment here if you want one for tomorrow's update!

QOTD: Do you guys decorate your houses for the holidays?

This is the first time I'm staying home for Christmas in 3 years, so idk if we will.

Hope you guys enjoy!

-Ari